Author Topic: Mafia XXXIII Punch-Out!! Round 4  (Read 11052 times)

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
Mafia XXXIII Punch-Out!! Round 4
« on: April 30, 2009, 03:18:00 AM »
   Little Mac was stretching for his next bout, it was good to see the Punch-Out!! Tournament with his own eyes. His dad had told him so much about it when he was younger. Thankfully he resembled his dad in every way possible that he was able to strike a bit of fear in Doc Louis during his surprise visit just the previous day.

See his dad had been growing more and more concerned with Doc Louis’s obsession with winning the tournament several years back that he decided to break ties with Doc Louis. Shortly after their final encounter he was hit by some sort of vehicle, he could have sworn it was a bicycle but he blacked out before he could get a good look. This crippled him and any change of mind was out of the question, so he went to his son, who he had kept secret all of these years and helped train him for the ring down the line.

When Little Mac Sr. seen the clones start to appear in the tournament he was shocked beyond belief, and asked his son to infiltrate Doc Louis’s team pretending to be him. He figured a man who managed to beat science and create a literal clone army must be open to the “strange”.  This was his opportunity to get back at Doc Louis and give his son an opportunity to bring honor back to the Punch-Out!! Tournament.

Little Mac Jr. was prepared to take the torch and run with it This plan started to take shape after he encountered Doc Louis the previous day. He had really give Doc Louis a scare, there was even a bit of regret in Doc Louis’s face which he could not quite pinpoint. In his office Little Mac Jr. explained his intentions of getting the belt back along with a cover story about why he was able to walk again. A look of concern the last he seen on Doc’s face as he left.

“PLEASE WELCOME LITTLE MAC” said an announcers voice as it echoed through his locker room.
Little Mac Jr. was ready.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Piston Honda, still high from his last win was anxiously awaiting taking down yet another Little Mac.

“PLEASE WELCOME LITTLE MAC” said the booming voice of Luigi.

No one came from the entrance ramp.

10 minutes later still nothing.

“Winner by forfeit, PISTON HONDA”

Meanwhile back in the locker room was an unconscious wrestler. That of Little Mac Jr. or Little Mac Prime  also known as Stogi

>>>>>>

Big Bertha was sneaking around the arena late at night looking for any potential examples to set. So far she hadn’t made enough of an impression to allow herself to be included in the tournament. She decided she’d look around the ring area one last time. To her surprise she found a strange Bald Headed character. Wait, she heard of him, he was Bald Bull.
“You want to box?” she said.

“I was going to bide my time to cause chaos in this tournament but I guess I can handle a woman”

They both stepped up to each other in the center of ring. With a grin on his face Bald Bull took several steps back.
“This will be quick” He said.

He charged Big Bertha, and swung hard and connected with her chin. Before pride could set in a fist connected with his gut, his poor gut, and he was knocked out cold.

The next morning the crew found two unconscious bodies of a massive man and a woman in the center of the ring. They knew the one individual by the alias of Mr. Jack, and the woman, they just called her Spak.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Standing in the outside entrance Doc Louis had a smile of almost demonic proportions while watching the unconscious Little Mac getting hauled away. Mr. Dream appeared behind him.

“Well that has been taken care of boss. Do you want anything else done?” said Mr. Dream.

“You know, thanks for asking. There is a Little Mac Clone that I would like dealt with. I seen him speaking with one of Tyson’s men, and I find that unacceptable. Could you do something about that?”

“Sure thing” said Mr. Dream with a grin of his own.

In the middle of ring, between bouts, was found the unconscious body of a Little Mac Clone codenamed Rabicle.

>>>>

Team Tyson was starting to get confident; Doc Louis’s team of clones and misfits was dwindling. For the next bout, Mike Tyson chose a goon that hadn’t yet seen action yet.

“Do us and the tournament proud” said Tyson as he patted him on the back.

>>>>>

In the ring the Tyson goon stared at the Little Mac Clone, codename DrewMG. He could see worry on the clone’s face. Really he could not blame Doc Louis’s team for being worried, lots of strange stuff had been going on with their fellow teammates, being knocked out left and right. It was too bad, because he wanted a fight where confidence was high on both sides.

The bell rang.

He walked up to the Little Mac Clone. All of a sudden the Little Mac Clone shouted.

“Don’t hurt me!”

With that he fell down on the mat and stayed there for the 10 count.
The goon could not help but feel sorry for the whimpering clone. For his first battle, he was not proud of his win.

Who was knocked out:

Stogi Little Mac Prime, knocked out by inactivity
Mr. Jack Bald Bull. knocked out by Big Bertha
Spak-Spang Big Bertha, knocked out by Bald Bull.
RABICLE a townie,  Voted out.
DrewMG a townie, Knocked out by Tyson goon

The day ends at 9PM PST Thursday.

Night actions are due by 10pm Thursday night.

Mafia Godfather, send in your hit and your assassin.

Great Tiger send in your action tonight if you choose. Just remember when its gone, it is gone for the rest of the game

Doc Louis send in your protection action.

Mr. Dream send in your investigation.

Super Macho Man send in your frame-job.

People who NEED TO VOTE:

oohboy
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 06:09:23 PM by GoldenPhoenix »
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXXIV Punch-Out!! Round 4
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 04:00:28 AM »
Well Maxi you got 'splaining to do, why Rab? 
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.”

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 04:32:17 AM »
Back on day 1 before the vote ended I got a PM from Rabicle. He asked if the hit was going to be Yoshidious. He also mentioned that he couldn't send the PM to Khush and 1 other person that is still alive. It was suppose to be a PM that went to multiple people. The results of the Mafia hit on day 1 was Khushrenada.Khushrenada was a townie From that I took that Rab was Mafia. Along with the PM he sent was some one else listed. Day 2 comes. I vote for the person that was listed that Rab sent to along with me.Pap turned out to be a townie. Day 3 starts and I vote for Rab along with many others. At the time I thought that Rabicle was trying to get me to vote for townies with the PM he sent me.

Also Dasmos said that Rab was a townie on Day 2 before Dasmos was hit and his role was revealed as Don Flamenco.After Dasmos was killed and his role revealed I thought that Dasmos was trying to hide Rab as a Mafia member.

As it turned out I just misinterped Rabs PM. I'm a screw up.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 04:36:49 AM »
Vote Maxi

Shall I get the ball rolling?

To be honest has been a terrible game for townies. Will Little Macs get their second wind?

Edit for bold.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 06:54:02 AM by oohhboy »
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 04:55:50 AM »
i pray the will oohhboy, ill join your vote

vote nickmitch

god i am so drunk right now....defeat is inevitable ugh
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 10:47:11 AM by ThePerm »
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 05:01:18 AM »
unVote Yoshidious.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 04:29:44 PM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 05:28:23 AM »
Perm you had a post with a vote yesterday. You voted for BFS.It was deleted before the lock.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 05:30:09 AM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 05:40:30 AM »
yay greatest townies ever.  Still as organized as ****!  So now we do the opposing vote right?  Because someone tried to guide us, turned out wrong so we're like IT MUST BE HIM. well whatever, best leads are still best leads.

Vote Maxi

However, Stogi needs an ass kicking, and I might consider voting Greg too.
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2009, 05:43:16 AM »
You guys are only helping the mafia. You guys vote me out the mafia get 1 hit and the vote.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 05:48:04 AM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2009, 06:20:00 AM »
Since I am probably going to die today.

Here is who I think is Mafia. Yoshidious, Nickmitch,Perm, ohhboy,BFS.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 04:31:49 PM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2009, 06:53:12 AM »
I wish I was mafia. It would make my defense of Khush during day one real clever. It would mean that my statement to standby Khush knowing that he was going to be hit, a cover to place me on the side of the townies.

It's too clever for this game. Flipping a coin would give me better intelligence right now.
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2009, 07:55:26 AM »
Vote count
Maxi-3
Yoshidious-1
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2009, 11:30:11 AM »
Maxi does seem suspicious after the Rab vote yesterday... but I was suspicious of Rab being mafia too... so I'm not necessarily ready to vote Maxi yet...
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2009, 01:10:13 PM »
Vote Maxi
I told you guys about Rab, but no one wanted to listen.  I'm telling you, killing Khush on the first day should've been a sign that it was Maxi.  He's one of the few types that would make that move.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2009, 02:12:26 PM »
Guys, Maxi's not mafia.  When Maxi gets excited and posts 10 times in a row, he's just being his spaztastic self.  (No insult intended, my friend.)  When he gets quiet, he's trying to hide something.  He's most likely a townie.  So why are you bandwagoning against him?

I'm going to VOTE BLACKFOOTSTEPS not because he voted against me yesterday (even though he knew I wouldn't be around to defend myself) but because he had a bullshit reason to do so.  If he can't even be bothered to come up with a half-ass reason, I become might suspicious.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Yoshidious

• Silent Partner
  • Score: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2009, 02:13:12 PM »
Even though there's legitimate suspicion surrounding Maxi and I naturally find his vote in this round troubling, I have reason to vote otherwise. Having looked at his voting record and received some bad intel from him as well, I'm compelled to:

Vote Stratos
Greg Leahy
Former RFN Editor

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2009, 04:33:27 PM »
I'm going to vote Blackfootsteps
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2009, 04:42:41 PM »
So, who's being overly quiet this game?  I feel like we're all running around like chickens with our heads cut off while the mafia sits back and watches us die.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2009, 05:35:58 PM »
Even though there's legitimate suspicion surrounding Maxi and I naturally find his vote in this round troubling, I have reason to vote otherwise. Having looked at his voting record and received some bad intel from him as well, I'm compelled to:

Vote Stratos

Thanks, Greg, I was only looking out for you.

Out for a day and all hell breaks loose. I was the one who lead Maxi to believe Rab's accidental post was a mafia slip up. Pap and Maxi got them as well as their names were in the heading along with mine.

I just got online so I'm playing catchup.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2009, 05:49:43 PM »
Here is my defense regarding the rabicle debacle

direct link
My Game Collection

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2009, 05:52:41 PM »
How many of these people do we know to be townie?

Pap, Khush and himself were and both Maxi and I are claiming to be townie. Maybe he was just sending this to people he thought he could trust starting out?
My Game Collection

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2009, 05:55:14 PM »
Mop it up was suspicious of Spak from the get-go. Spak, Maxi, myself and mop were part of an alliance and mop it up always had reservations regarding Spak.
My Game Collection

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2009, 06:19:24 PM »
Vote Black Foot Steps

Sorry buddy, gotta go with the evidence.
My Game Collection

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2009, 06:34:18 PM »
Vote tally
Maxi-3
Blackfootsteps-3
Stratos-1
Nickmitch-1
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Gylldas

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2009, 09:01:51 PM »
I have no idea what's going on.  My mind is a bit fuzzy right now and can't think clearly.  Perhaps I'm going senile...or it may have to do with the 1.5 hours of sleep I got last night.

Anyone care to tell me what's going on?

Edit:

Ok I'll vote for BlackFootSteps
If he turns up innocent...well lets hope that doesn't happen.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 09:11:12 PM by Gylldas »
Wii #: 4257-3057-1441-3307   MKart: 2578-3513-8937
Brawl: 4468-0638-0667           City Folk: 4296-6475-9060(Mike/Seacrest)

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2009, 09:45:28 PM »
Hope things go well for the home stretch. I'm leaving the cafe for the day.
Good job on the narratives so far GP.

Have a good night all.
My Game Collection

Offline TofuFury

• Made you look!
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2009, 11:06:35 PM »
I choose to vote for Blackfootsteps
TheNorthSea/TofuFury

"So, Mike, no skydiving Grandma, huh? Man, they lead you up to something great, and then they just shoot it down. Stupid grandma-leaver-outers" - Tom Servo

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2009, 11:49:28 PM »
Vote BFS

Glad I made it back to my puter in time.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline blackfootsteps

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2009, 11:59:50 PM »
Vote Maxi

Why did I vote for you vudu? Mainly because I thought you were flying under the radar with your "I'm gonna be away for a few days routine."

I sent this to Stratos:
Stratos reading Rab's misdirected message again I'm a little confused. Why would he have wanted to send it to Khush? If he was mafia he'd know the people in his mafia, which Khush wasn't.

I have a feeling that Rab is (soon to be was) the bomber or even worse a plain townie pretending to be the bomber for survival. If I were you I wouldn't jump on this bandwagon!

It's probably too late to stop it either, it'll look like a mafia save. Hopefully some mafia have voted for him and he's the bomb"

Clearly this shows that I thought the Rab vote was a mistake. Also why I didn't join the bandwagon. You guys are making a big mistake. Now I think that the Maxi vote is also a mistake as he's probably townie. But I know that I'm townie so I'll take a chance.

“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.”

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2009, 12:00:28 AM »
Times up. Lock it.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline blackfootsteps

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2009, 12:01:25 AM »
Haha oh well I came back too late!

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2009, 12:32:05 AM »
Where is GP, Decoyman, Khushrenada?
This needs to get locked.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2009, 01:08:58 AM »
Done. And now I have made another contribution towards this game.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.