Author Topic: I just had a thought  (Read 3198 times)

Offline segagamer12

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
I just had a thought
« on: January 18, 2007, 06:38:56 AM »
it was so cool and I think everyone was going to totally love it. Then I forgot what it was. Isn't that sad.

So if you get a random thought that just wisks away from you before you get to post it, tells us here in this thread. And if you ever remember your thought, well just reply with whatever it was.
This will be cool.

You can call me
THE RAT thank you very much
check out http://www.myspace.com/phatrat1982

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: I just had a thought
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 06:52:00 AM »

I just had a thought
That must be a first.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
RE:I just had a thought
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 07:11:48 AM »
Well I remembered my thought so I posted it in general chat.

I typed it fast, and likely misspelled half the words there.  

So maybe vuvu can have heart attack and finally get over it.

Maybe for once people can grow up and knock it off.

I thought well, other people come here and chat like regular people, why can't I?

Why is it that some people can accept this place as a relaxed setting that is meant to be taken lightly?

Then there are others who get all worked up over not following proper grammer rules and etiquette.

Some people get out of high school and are glad they no longer have to work harder to please the teachers, and can express themselves anyway they chose without worrying it will be critised.

Then there are those who will nitpick over every thing, no matter how much you try and improve, they ignore progress and continue to point out errors and mistakes.

They don't even take a second to think twice about it. These people think that this is some collage class where we have to write an essay in order to be understood.

I don't think so I thought this was a place to get together with others who share a common interest, and discuss those interests freely.

Then I discuvered that if you do not talk like a college studen writting a term paper you will be made fun of and ignored.

I do not have any need nor desire to defend my own intelligence, nor should I have to. I merely wish to be able to talk like I do in person without having to correct everything I type or say.

If I was in your house and was discussing these same topics with you, the people  here not anyone person in particular, I would talk like I do here as I do with my freinds. Although I would likely use slang terms some would understand and others would not. Still my opinions would be expressed the same.

I have always been intelligent. I have always scored high on tests and even receive high enough scores onmy compass test, in English no doubt, to receive free credits from the local community collage. I score nearly perfect on every test I take. I type rather well when I must. When in a setting or environment that dictates I will conform and use all the proper terms and grammer necessary. Yet when I am in a seting that allows me to be more myself I will always chose to be relaxed as it makes me more comfortable.

I wanted to share this with you, the community, as I felt it would be of interest to those who read my posts. I wanted those here to know that if I must I can talk as you require. If it is the only way to fit in is to conform than I am capable of doing so. I would really like it to be known, however, that I prefer to be more relaxed and informal while here. If it is possible I would enjoy posting more often and I would like to become more involved in certain conversations. I have been correct enough times, and have worked hard to make improvements that would be satisfactory for those who come here.

Any person who has more to say on this topic is greatly welcomed to reply however they feel appropriate. I will however revert to my usualy self as I hate typing like this. Also it is extremely difficult for me to type slow like this for various reasons. So feel free to say what you will. I leave this thread open for discussion. Also don't let it being posted in what was once refered to as the Funhouse, this post is very serious.

Anyways stay cool everyone and have fun. Love peace and chicken grease.

You can call me

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 07:25:37 AM »
tl; dr
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2007, 07:38:14 AM »

Originally posted by: vudu
tl; dr
what does that mean? I've always wondered.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 07:54:20 AM »
too long; didn't read

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 08:31:31 AM »
good stuff huh.
You can call me

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2007, 08:53:30 AM »
my thought is to make a separate forum for all the mafia games; it takes too long to find decent, thought-provoking funhouse articles to read
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2007, 09:03:10 AM »
you have to forget your thought then rememebr it to post it here, but its ok Ill let it pass this time. wait what was I saying agian?
You can call me

Offline couchmonkey

• I tye dyed my Wii and I love it
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2007, 04:29:34 AM »
I had a dream last night that I just remembered.  I was digging around in some garden and I had Pikmin the same size as me (or rather I was the same size as them) following me around.  We found an Onion with a ring of Pikmin sprouts around it, and I suddenly noticed my Pikmin were staring at the sky in awe, and it occurred to me that it was awfully dark out.  I turned around and realized that they were staring at the moon!  OH SHI--- WE'RE OUTSIDE AT NIGHT, WHAT HAVE I DONE?

I was trying to figure out how we hadn't been eaten by monsters yet - I assumed the onion was protecting us somehow.  Suddenly there was an Earthquake, and a huge, rectangular centipede-thing called "Dream Locomotive" popped out of the ground.  It was running all over the place making train sound-effects and I realized that I was in some kind of boss battle.  Sadly I woke up before I could fight the Dream Locomotive.
That's my opinion, not yours.
Now Playing: The Adventures of Link, Super Street Fighter 4, Dragon Quest IX

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2007, 06:34:14 AM »
Oh, I have much weirder dreams, often depending on what I just watched or played. If you've ever wondered what Jump and Run levels would look like in real life you should see my nightmares, those things couldn't be navigated without a serious amount of jumping and climbing.

One recent dream was me watching an anime about some scantily clad girls fighting humans while I have to explain to my mother that those aren't really humans but zombies so it's okay. Another one was me playing some shoddy storybook game which slowly morphed into a tactical shooter (first with me and some anime girl pretending to shoot stuff, later with real weapons).

Too bad most character designs in my dreams are highly derivative...

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2007, 07:22:56 AM »
I think I am developing memory problems. this isnt good I need to drink more captain morgan thats the only way i can retain whats left of my memory.
You can call me

Offline chris+pie=joy

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2007, 11:07:44 AM »

Originally posted by: segagamer12
Well I remembered my thought so I posted it in general chat.

Then I discuvered that if you do not talk like a college studen writting a term paper you will be made fun of and ignored.^^^^^^

...you spelled discovered wrong.....jk lol...
oh who am i kidding....im only in the 9th grade ....i have no room to talk....

i like pie

---------------------------

Wii#:4754-2377-2559-3244

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2007, 12:26:26 AM »
Maybe if you had something worth reading then people wouldn't look for errors in your posts.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2007, 04:45:24 AM »
SegaGamer's rapport with Australians reminds me of the Bart vs. Australia episode of the Simpsons.

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2007, 09:40:15 AM »

Originally posted by: ShyGuy
SegaGamer's rapport with Australians reminds me of the Bart vs. Australia episode of the Simpsons.

ROIGHT, THATSA BOOTING FOR YEW!

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2007, 12:46:05 PM »
what is that supposed to mean shyguy? I am confused. i don't hate Australians, I always wanted to go there when I was a kid. Bart simpson changed my mind but its all good... J/K  
You can call me