Author Topic: Community Event: NWR Forum February 2022  (Read 11031 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Community Event: NWR Forum February 2022
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2022, 11:22:29 PM »
Summation

With 8, er, 9 posters participating in the event, the hope was to hit 567 total posts with the group. In the end, the total was 410 posts. A bit shy of the goal. On the other hand, the month ended on the forum software as counting 963 posts total for the month of February. (So close to the 1000 mark. If only Insanolord had done his part to post more...) That marks the most amount of posts in a month since April 2020 which had 1047 posts that month. Currently the posting total for the year is 1376 which is already over 25% of last year's total posts and it's just the start of March. With some big games coming up in the pipeline for Switch this year, hopefully posting can stay on this level and we can enjoy talking about the releases and news for Nintendo that unfolds over the rest of the year. If we keep on posting here then we all win.

Don't forget to pick up your commemorative avatars as you leave this thread and head back to your home computers:

Y'all deserve it!  ;)
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2022, 11:25:15 PM »
Good game, fellas. I’ll be seeing you.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2022, 12:51:08 PM »
Thanks for putting this together Khushrenada. It may not have been as glorious as you'd hoped, but it still seemed to work as a bit of a kick in the pants around here!

I'm sorry that I've never been good at creating new topics, it just never seems to work out. The one I tried during this event couldn't even muster a patented multi-paragraph post from Khushrenada!

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2022, 05:26:05 PM »
Thanks for putting this together Khushrenada. It may not have been as glorious as you'd hoped, but it still seemed to work as a bit of a kick in the pants around here!

I'm sorry that I've never been good at creating new topics, it just never seems to work out. The one I tried during this event couldn't even muster a patented multi-paragraph post from Khushrenada!

It may not have been a wall-o-text but I did make 4 posts in that thread. (And I still had another post in me that I could make there.)

It seems with the event over, everyone has packed up and gone home.  :-[ Although, even I've been guilty of not posting much in March either. I've wanted to but I've recently had my time sucked into some house hunting and whether I want to buy or rent along with work getting very hectic all of a sudden. Perhaps the idea of posting a little bit everyday is antiquated. Even during the event, I was only able to do so for about 9 - 10 days and then it became a bunch of catch-up posts every few days. It might be that is the way it's going to be here. Spoardic bursts of posting activity when one has the time. I was hoping the event might keep a tiny regular trickle of posting activity occurring but it may just be start and stop from now on.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.