Author Topic: Mariner outfielder spills the beans on new baseball game. . .  (Read 6312 times)

Offline Ace

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Mariner outfielder spills the beans on new baseball game. . .
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2003, 09:15:54 PM »

Originally posted by: greenwood
The guy on the Yankees is Hideki Matsui. I like his nickname, "Godzilla". Yao Ming also has his first name Yao on the back of his jersey. That's the way their names are written. Ichiro Suzuki here is Suzuki Ichiro over in Japan.
As for names of this game (if the info is correct) you got to use his name in the title. Well, I mean you don't have to. His mug would be on the front cover and all but it'd be kind of cool.
"Suzuki Ichiro presents MLB Triple Crown 2003"
Is the name Triple Crown already taken? I'm drawing a blank.

Greenwood, you're mostly right but I have to correct you (It's my way).  Hideki Matsui plays for the Yankees but the Yankees don't put names on the back of their jerseys (really stupid).  And the thing about Yao Ming is that he's Chinese.  The Chinese put their last name first, than their first, then last name last (last, first, middle).  So in actuallity, his last name is actually on the back of his jersey.

Anyway, I always thought "Ichiro Suzuki Presents Line Drive Baseball 2003" sounded cool
You say fanboy like it's a bad thing