Author Topic: Episode 294: Metroid Dread Spoilercast  (Read 970 times)

Offline NWR_Neal

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
Episode 294: Metroid Dread Spoilercast
« on: October 15, 2021, 08:19:59 AM »

Part 5 of the Metroid Game Club

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/connectivity/58673/episode-294-metroid-dread-spoilercast

In which we spoil Metroid Dread. Don't listen to this if you don't want us to spoil Metroid Dread. No really.

Neal Ronaghan
Director, NWR

"Fungah! Foiled again!"

Offline Leon S Kennedy

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 294: Metroid Dread Spoilercast
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 06:19:36 PM »
Responding to the email that complained you can only scan a Samus amiibo once a day to refill you energy tanks.  You can refill energy tanks as often as you like, as much as you like, and whenever you like by hitting the home button, changing the date, going back to the game, and rescanning your Samus amiibos. Rinse and repeat. If you have different Samus Amiibos, you can scan them at the same time to refill more energy tanks at one time.

Since I have four different Samus amiibos, I could go from almost dead to full health after just a couple of cycles of scanning and date changing. I did it a few times when I got frustrated after dying many times during boss fights. Especially useful when your near the end of the fight and are almost out of health. I hated dying when I missed a counter with a boss. Total BS in this game.

Beats the hell out of "git gud" which for me means not finishing the game because I will never "git gud."
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 06:22:24 PM by Leon S Kennedy »