Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia LXXXVI: Luigi's Mafia Mansion. Day 4 - The Gazebo

<< < (2/9) > >>

pokepal148:
Purrfect. Let's make some magic happen.

I am the vote manipulator. Despite BeautifulShy's shaky at best arguments against me I am a townie ally and I can prove it. I shall now have BeautifulShy's vote changed to a vote against herself. I'll be changing Stevey's vote to a vote against himself.

I'll need doctor protections for obvious reasons.

BeautifulShy:
If you want to use your vote manipulator ability to take out a powerless townie then you are welcome to do so.

Just know that you are making the game much closer to hand the game to the fully powered Mafia who is still intact.

Here is where we stand.

Alive players

BeautifulShy
Crimm
lolmonade
Luigi Dude
Mop it up
Mr. Bungle
Order.RSS
pokepal148
RABicle
ShyGuy
Stevey
Stratos
TOPHATANT123

Alive roles.

Luigi (Killer)

Mafia

King Boo
Kung Boo
Boogie Woogie
Boo B Trap

Townie Roles
Vincent Van Gore
Grouchy Professor
Hellen Gravely
Ug

4 normal townies

You take out me in the vote and that leaves the Mafia to go after someone that isn't you so they have a chance to take out the Doctor or the killer and if the doctor is hit by either then what did this day do for you other than taking out one of the normal townies?   The Mafia would just need to narrow down the townie roles and the killer to win the game.  Why are you giving the mafia the opprtunity to do that?

BeautifulShy:
One other thing pokepal if you are the vote manipulator then you could of at least messaged us instead of taking out one of the townie to prove a point.

I have not received any PMs from you yet on a plan or anything.  Honestly aside from one person who wanted to create a townie alliance and someone yesterday that thought I was saying something with my vote post that I was not and having to correct them. Nobody has messaged me this game.

BeautifulShy:
I will even do you a favor and vote myself out so you don't have to waste your power.

unVote BeautifulShy

pokepal148:
That's the thing. I'm not entirely convinced you are a normal townie. A pivotal part of your argument against me yesterday was my actions on day 1, where I went from a blatant meme vote against Stevey, which you of all people should know is not serious because you were the host of the game that led to my vedetta against him in the first place, to a vote to not kill someone off because day 1 bandwagons can easily turn into a free kill for the mafia.

And then you are arguing that I dared to cast a vote against Lolmonade when I was acting largely in self defense during the third day's vote. IDK if I want to actively vote against you but you can consider the changed vote a warning that you are walking on very thin ice.

--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on October 13, 2021, 01:26:37 PM ---One other thing pokepal if you are the vote manipulator then you could of at least messaged us instead of taking out one of the townie to prove a point.

I have not received any PMs from you yet on a plan or anything.  Honestly aside from one person who wanted to create a townie alliance and someone yesterday that thought I was saying something with my vote post that I was not and having to correct them. Nobody has messaged me this game.

--- End quote ---
Funilly enough, I don't particularly trust you considering the last time I allied with you was the Zelda game which ended with you getting me voted out in a bout of paranoia. Granted I was mafia that round but your whole argument basically boiled down to the fact that I was the only member of your alliance who had survived that long which is incredibly flimsy, so I didn't particularly feel like reaching out to you, especially when I have a townie power role that could be a devastating loss to the town.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version