Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia LXXXVI: Luigi's Mafia Mansion. Day 3 - The Library

<< < (8/8)

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: nickmitch on October 12, 2021, 09:53:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: pokepal148 on October 11, 2021, 02:07:41 PM ---They purr-obably decided to get some intel with a recon run before they decided to go back to ghosting us.

IDK if we can get some host confurmation there though.

--- End quote ---

Humble request for future games, maybe put in the day post that the mafia did a recon mission? It's not that the rules are confusing, it's that they're long, and I forget them and I also don't read them them all

--- End quote ---

It's come up by others but I'll say this here as well. It's been a long time since a Mafia game mentioned why a Godfather did not make a hit whether it was because they were absent or just declined to make it or because of another reason. Gotta decide for yourselves what the answer is there.

Khushrenada:
Well, I hate to put an end to the action especially as things were finally heating up for Day 3 but that's often the way it goes as players suddenly get motivation to make some move before it is too late. So, let's see where the sudden flurry of activity has wrought.

Final Tally for Day 3

lolmonade - 5 votes
pokepal148 - 2 votes
Luigi Dude - 2 votes
stevey - 1 vote

Now, some of you may be also looking through the thread and thinking I thought there were 4 votes for lolmonade and 3 votes for pokepal148. Ah but's because you can't see that BeautifulShy's vote for pokepal148 was actually a changed vote to lolmonade. These Dark Light Googles! They do something!

So, it seemed like a tie vote may have been looming but it was averted.

Night actions are due in 12 hours from this time stamp. For the rest of you, enjoy the night and we'll find out later if you survive to Day 4.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version