Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

The Mafia Hall Of Fame.

<< < (23/27) > >>

Khushrenada:
Eh, it really doesn't have to be anything super special. Like I tried to mention in my description, it could even be a simple thing like an insult or event that made you laugh and you thought was hilarious and a highlight of a certain game for you.

Khushrenada:
Well, I'd still like to try and get this thing going. I think it might be a neat little feature. Even though Thatguy has seemed to pass on it, I'll offer it to you Drew. Is there anything you want to put in the Hall of Fame?

that Baby guy:
Well, to be fair, I wasn't expecting to be dethroned so soon!

I still give some thought to it from time to time.

BeautifulShy:
Khushrenada I'll think of something for the Special Achievement Vault.

Also I don't think you have fixed some of the Day threads in some games. I could if you want.

Oh Stratos game is next after Khushrenada's Phoenix Wright game so I have to help him with that. Busy,Busy,Busy...

BeautifulShy:
OK I have decided on a player to induct into the Special Achievement Vault.
Spak-Spang.
Here is why.

He has made 3 original games. Winter Specials Mafia, Crisis Mafia, and Mario Paintball.

The first one I believe was that was the first time that the Bro/Sister role was used to its best potential. Pale was the sister and Khushrenada was the Brother. The way that game went was very interesting.And I'm glad that Spak-Spang hosted it.
2. Crisis Mafia.Having 2 games going on at once was a good idea and I don't think anybody has tried to replicate it.

Finally the only game of Spak-Spang that I played Mario Paint ball.It was basically a team game and there was a good chance that Team Mario could of won that game but unfortunately they couldn't pull out the win. I liked the idea of having teams and the limited paintballs for the gunners. That game could go lots of ways I feel.

Those above are for him as a host.These ones are for when he was a player.

The first game that I am referring to is Nintendo World Mafia.Mafia 13. In that game we was the Godmother.This game was his 3rd game. He had to worry about a Double Agent in that game. Kairon was The Other Godfather.On Day 6 was one of the great battles that I have seen. 2 Mafia members on opposing sides trying to get the townies the believe them. Ultimately they both died.One got voted out and the other was hit by the vigilante. Another funny thing in that game was all the Roleplaying and the Ian Sane role who was Mario.Mario was pretty funny in that game.

Anyway I have 1 more and this game he guided his team to victory. I am talking about steveys Hawtness Mafia.Mafia 30. In that game I was the Investigator.Khushrenada and Spak-Spang had Roles and we happened to find each other on the first day.The Mafia didn't have a chance.
After my indecision on the DAaaMan64 vote.Spak-Spang took it to Vudu who was free from capture the next morning. He stated his reasons perfectly and at that point we knew all of the townie roles. So vudu couldn't really fight his way out of the vote.He did make a valiant effort but in the end he was voted out.

That is my case for Spak-Spang.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version