Author Topic: I don't understand why vudu doesn't like my topic titles or GameStop...  (Read 6640 times)

Offline Dan_Flyhight

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Alright I can generally top the amount of stores nearby with ones near my house. The GameStop I work at is in the middle and is the biggest of the 4. That's right 4! My store is on the corner of the street. On the corner diagonal from my store is the mall, there's a gamestop in there. Turning left at the street light at my store, going down less than half a mile, directly across from the mall...is a third gamestop. The 4th gamestop is located if you take a left out of the parking lot of my gamestop and go down to the light, turn left onto the next street and is half a mile in that direction. 4 in a mile's radius. And I can't explain it...
If ever the acid-spitting llamas ever engulf your esophagus out of fear for their own pancreas, you know who to call...

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
I've been in Virginia Beach since Friday, and went to the Lynnhaven mall the other day...there's a GameStop right across from...another GameStop. I've got pics and videos on my cell phone, I'll post them when I get back home, if anyone cares. One of them does still say EB Games above the door, but everything inside says GameStop.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA