Author Topic: Switch Online Expansion Pass Adding Paper Mario To N64 Library December 10  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

This is the paper. It lets me know when I've stopped being funny. (Enough already - Ed)

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/59075/switch-online-expansion-pass-adding-paper-mario-to-n64-library-december-10

The Switch Online Expansion Pass is expanding just a bit more before the holidays.

Nintendo have revealed the first of the promised second group of N64 titles, the original Paper Mario, will release on December 10. A brief trailer is below:

The August 2000 release (in North America) sees Mario and a cast of helper characters trying to rebuild the Star Rod in order to rescue the perpetually kidnapped Princess Peach.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Switch Online Expansion Pass Adding Paper Mario To N64 Library December 10
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 01:47:18 PM »
This is the paper. It lets me know when I've stopped being funny. (Enough already - Ed)

I don't understand any of that...

Anywhoseits,

Of all the games shown for the N64 online expansion, this is the one I most wanted because it's the N64 game I've had the highest urge to go back and replay. Been thinking about doing that for a couple years now. Yet, it's not a $40 more dollar urge when I can just pop it into my N64. There's a lot about the game I remember but also  a lot that's faded and seeing that trailer was a lot "oh yeah!"s as it refreshed my memory. Really increasing the urge to replay it now.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
Re: Switch Online Expansion Pass Adding Paper Mario To N64 Library December 10
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 10:21:25 PM »
This game alone makes the N64 Switch Online virtual console offerings a delight for me. I played it when I was in the hospital for a couple days as a kid and it's earned forever a place in my heart because of that.
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.