Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Invite to Mafia Championship Season 7

<< < (3/10) > >>

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on April 17, 2020, 04:08:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Khushrenada on April 17, 2020, 04:05:54 PM ---Nooooooooo!!!

--- End quote ---
So you don't want to be the rep?     I was going by the winking emoji.  Like a reverse psychology thing.

--- End quote ---

The winking thing was just to keep from seeming too angry in my post. "Not. At. All." felt quite strong so I just wanted to lessen the impact by winking to show I'm not quite that upset but I guess I should have just gone with a smiley face.

BeautifulShy:
Okay so Khush is out.   

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: pokepal148 on April 17, 2020, 04:27:13 PM ---For the record I also got this PM like 2 weeks ago and completely forgot about it.

--- End quote ---

So this Lissa is spamming away. I should totally just ban her. Darn Community Manager Admins not reading their reports to act on this early and protect the community!

NWR_insanolord:
I read the report, I just didn't think you were serious about wanting me to do something about it. I thought you just wanted to share that it happened.

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on April 17, 2020, 04:08:35 PM ---So you don't want to be the rep?     I was going by the winking emoji.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: NWR_insanolord on April 17, 2020, 05:06:37 PM ---I read the report, I just didn't think you were serious about wanting me to do something about it.

--- End quote ---

No one takes me seriously anymore....  :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version