Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia LXXXV: Metroid Dread. Day 5.

<< < (3/8) > >>

nickmitch:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on April 02, 2020, 12:40:39 PM ---Announcement Post

The following players have died:

stevey - Federation Marine (Killed by Kraid's Vote)
TheFleece - The Deleter/Power Bomb (Killed by Dark Samus)

Dark Samus Arsenal - Nightly Hit, Power Bomb.

The Mafia's situation has changed drastically having lost half their squad from yesterday's events. With those dual blows, the game has really shifted in the townie's favor. Of course, the job isn't over yet and there is still the wildcard of Dark Samus. After 4 game days, a Samus has finally acquired a power-up! (And a powerful one as well.) As such, I have reported on it after mentioning who died and will keep mentioning and listing any additions to Dark Samus arsenal as they happen so you can keep track.

--- End quote ---

Can Dark Samus acquire the Metroid using the Power Bomb?  The rules say that the Samuses get nothing if they use it, but then what would happen to the Metroid?

ShyGuy:
Somebody tell me who to point me pistol at and pull the trigger!

unVote nickmitch for talking too much!

Mop it up:
Vote Luigi Dude for skirting by danger too much!

nickmitch:

--- Quote from: ShyGuy on April 02, 2020, 08:45:52 PM ---Somebody tell me who to point me pistol at and pull the trigger!

Vote nickmitch for talking too much!

--- End quote ---

:(

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: nickmitch on April 02, 2020, 08:25:04 PM ---Khush, quick question, does this mean that Kraid can still change 5 votes?  I don't think I've seen any results where Kraid interfered and it wasn't a tie.  So, that would mean that the normal vote change power is still intact and unused, correct?

--- End quote ---

With regards to Kraid, if he had an effect on the day's vote, it would be revealed when the day was ended and how much of an effect he played on it. If you have not seen any mention of Kraid having an effect on the Day's vote then that is because he has done no voting manipulation. If he's done no voting manipulation then that would mean his power is stockpiling.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version