Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia LXXXV: Metroid Dread. Day 4.

<< < (4/10) > >>

NWR_insanolord:
I wouldn't really characterize either of my votes so far as bandwagon votes. I was just voting for Pokepal as kind of a joke and accidentally started a bandwagon, and I only voted for BeautifulShy because she was clearly going out and I was trying to help trigger the majority and get the game moving.

Khushrenada:
12 hours or so into Day 4, let's see how things are shaping up:

NWR_insanolord - 5 votes
Lucario - 2 votes

7 votes total means half the possible votes that can be cast this day have been done so. Will those votes yet to be cast change the situation or will those who have voted change their mind? Still lot's of possible game time for this Day to progress so plenty of ways it could might shake out. So exciting!! Especially with pokepal148 not here. ZING!!!! :smug: Awwww. :'( I shouldn't kick a man when he's down but it just comes so easily with him.  :-[

GK:

--- Quote from: Mr. Bungle on March 31, 2020, 08:10:10 PM ---If there is one thing I have learned being a space pirate it is that you always trust your computer guidance systems.
Vote NWR_Insanolord

--- End quote ---

This. Vote NWR_Insanolord

NWR_insanolord:
Not looking great for ol' insanolord right now, but I guess I'll Vote Lucario just in case things swing back.

RABicle:
THE SWING IS ON
VOTE LUCARIO

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version