Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia LXXXV: Metroid Dread. Day 2.

<< < (4/15) > >>

ejamer:

--- Quote from: pokepal148 on March 26, 2020, 04:38:28 PM ---...But either way, losing the X parasite makes both Samus mains far more dangerous to da Mafia LXXXV Meta so Ahm going to call upon both the federation commando and the detective to consider reachin' out to me. If we can combine and coordinate your investigative abilities we should be able to quickly locate and eliminate both Sammy and Sammy After Hours before dey become too dangerous.

--- End quote ---

So you're playing a protection racket on both sides, and figuring that everyone should tell you everything? You'd think this game was called pokepal148 Dread...
 :o

And to be clear:   ;)   ;D

pokepal148:
I have here my new tier list for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Dey don't call me Meta Ridley for nuthin'. I got all the latest FGC analysis right here.

S tier: Ridley
A tier:
B tier:
C tier:
D tier:
F tier: Everyone else

Z tier: Samus, Dark Samus, Zero Suit Samus.

Order.RSS:

--- Quote from: ShyGuy on March 26, 2020, 06:37:21 PM ---Vote Steefosaurus for the green text.

--- End quote ---

Loading Appeasement_Protocol/RGB_UserSettings/ShyGuy...

Dear user, are you aware you can customise .Adam display settings? SubRoutine_Marketing suggests it may aid user expression.

ejamer:

--- Quote from: Steefosaurus on March 26, 2020, 07:56:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: ShyGuy on March 26, 2020, 06:37:21 PM ---Vote Steefosaurus for the green text.

--- End quote ---

Loading Appeasement_Protocol/RGB_UserSettings/ShyGuy...

Dear user, are you aware you can customise .Adam display settings? SubRoutine_Marketing suggests it may aid user expression.

--- End quote ---

Don't bring Adam into this. I'm pretty sure that he's a misogynist prick, who grooms young girls with a daddy complex.

But you can just highlight all of the multi-color text to get rid of the formatting and render it white on blue.

Mop it up:
Do Metroids ever speak? I guess this may have been a bad character choice...

Either way, I'm glad winter's over, much easier to move around now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version