Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 84:RE:CV Neighbor Wrapup thread and MVP Voting thread

<< < (3/13) > >>

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: that Baby guy on January 24, 2020, 05:54:29 PM ---I would have been voted out the first day.

--- End quote ---
That might be me the next time I play.

stevey:

--- Quote ---Mop it up used a protect on herself and pokepal148. Mop it up has 1 self protect remaining.
Mop it up self protects and protects Nickmitch. Mop it up has no remaining self protects left.

--- End quote ---

What the **** is this bullshit!

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: stevey on January 24, 2020, 06:27:32 PM ---
--- Quote ---Mop it up used a protect on herself and pokepal148. Mop it up has 1 self protect remaining.
Mop it up self protects and protects Nickmitch. Mop it up has no remaining self protects left.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
It is how the role was made.   Limited amount of self protects for the doctor so you could target the doctor early on and make them waste the self protects to kill the doctor outright.  Also the self protects was only active for that one night so they could be wasted which did happen on Day 6 when no one targeted Mop it up.  Mop it up was able to die for 3 days via hit.  Mop it up bluffed and that is why the hit was on steefosaurus.

I detailed it in the signup thread I am pretty sure and I would answer any question asked of me if prompted.

Mop it up:
Thanks for hosting the game BeautifulShy! It can be quite a handful, there's a lot to keep track, you did a good job.

It was a crazy back-and-forth game for sure, lots of townies out to start with, lots of uncertainty, but we somehow pulled through. A shame that pokepal148 couldn't join us on the podium, the three of us were turning into a pretty good team.

I'd probably say Nickmitch for MVP, he did a good job trying to deduce things from the results of his power, and he also did well at the end to cast doubt on the false accusations being bandied about.

stevey:

--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on January 24, 2020, 06:33:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: stevey on January 24, 2020, 06:27:32 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
It is how the role was made.   Limited amount of self protects for the doctor so you could target the doctor early on and make them waste the self protects to kill the doctor outright.  Also the self protects was only active for that one night so they could be wasted which did happen on Day 6 when no one targeted Mop it up.  Mop it up was able to die for 3 days via hit.  Mop it up bluffed and that is why the hit was on steefosaurus.

I detailed it in the signup thread I am pretty sure and I would answer any question asked of me if prompted.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, limited doctor self protects means the doctor can choose to protect himself RATHER THAN SOMEONE ELSE. It's always been that way. Not fucking bonus protections.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version