Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 84: RE: CV Neighbor Day 4- Everyone come with me if you want to live.

<< < (2/6) > >>

BeautifulShy:
Wow that was the best sleep I had this week.  Morning everyone. 

Lets see...
 36 hours and 20 minutes till the end of Day 4 vote tally.

stevey-3     Three more votes will bring up majority.
Khushrenada-1
Luigi Dude-1

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: Mr. Bungle on January 15, 2020, 12:42:30 PM ---According to Khush's day two post (below), Stevey is being targeted for not voting for Khush. ???

--- End quote ---

Pretty much. It's..... complicated.

stevey:

--- Quote from: BeautifulShy ---So if ShyGuy is voted out and is Alexia then the Ashford hit would go to the person they select from her goons. The Neighborize power is Alexia's and Alexia's alone so if voted out then the Ashford Mafia wouldn't be able to grow their numbers anymore.  However the next possible even day that turned goon would be able to send in a Mafia hit for the Ashford Mafia.  If that turned player is voted out as per usual with my games the hit would be stopped.  Oh also.  Alexia and Albert show up as normal townies in investigations which is pretty typical for mafia games for the leaders of a mafia team.

If I had allowed the Goon that was turned to continue to have the neighborized power after Alexia's death then the game could turn into a game of "Find the turned player and vote them out" and it would be drawn out until there is very little players on one side and the Ashford Mafia having a large amount of players on their team.

--- End quote ---

Wait, so does that mean Alexia can keep turning players even after she reaches 2 goons? Will she be able to both kill and borg assimilate players on even nights? Say Khush was turned on day 2 and Poke is turned on day 4, if we vote out Khush tonight, will that prevent Alexia from having 2 active goons and a hit?

And just to confirm, assimilation happens during the night correct? So if a player is turned and investigated tonight, what happens? Will the investigator see it or does he have to send his action in after Alexia?

Order.RSS:
Feel like it's worth noting at this point that everyone Khushrenada has voted for has died so far. I don't think he started the Stratos bandwagon, but would point out he's convinced a lot of us to go along with votes against ThePerm and Shyguy. His first retracted vote (GK) also led to a kill.

Not sure I understand why we're just happily jumping on the Stevey bandwagon now. Kinda feels like we're getting played out in the open here. Vote Khushrenada for now.

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: stevey on January 15, 2020, 04:30:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: BeautifulShy ---So if ShyGuy is voted out and is Alexia then the Ashford hit would go to the person they select from her goons. The Neighborize power is Alexia's and Alexia's alone so if voted out then the Ashford Mafia wouldn't be able to grow their numbers anymore.  However the next possible even day that turned goon would be able to send in a Mafia hit for the Ashford Mafia.  If that turned player is voted out as per usual with my games the hit would be stopped.  Oh also.  Alexia and Albert show up as normal townies in investigations which is pretty typical for mafia games for the leaders of a mafia team.

If I had allowed the Goon that was turned to continue to have the neighborized power after Alexia's death then the game could turn into a game of "Find the turned player and vote them out" and it would be drawn out until there is very little players on one side and the Ashford Mafia having a large amount of players on their team.

--- End quote ---

Wait, so does that mean Alexia can keep turning players even after she reaches 2 goons? Will she be able to both kill and borg assimilate players on even nights? Say Khush was turned on day 2 and Poke is turned on day 4, if we vote out Khush tonight, will that prevent Alexia from having 2 active goons and a hit?

And just to confirm, assimilation happens during the night correct? So if a player is turned and investigated tonight, what happens? Will the investigator see it or does he have to send his action in after Alexia?

--- End quote ---

Good questions.

Yes once Alexia reaches 2 goons she can continue to neighborize players  for as long as she is alive.  However on even days she has the option to either neighborize or use the Ashford Mafia hit.   If the OG Mafia is all gone then Alexia would take over both nights so she could neighborize on odd days and then kill on even or any number of combonations of those two but only one of them each day.  So for example she could neighborize both days, kill both days, kill on the odd day and neighborize the even day or vice versa.

As to having 2 goons alive that would be required to have the hit on even nights.  So yes if the turned player is voted out that would stop the Ashford Mafia from getting a hit.  Alexia could still neighborize to attempt to get back up to two goons.

As to the assimilation question... The assimilation can happen anytime during the day or at night. It really depends on when I hear back from Alexia on who they want to neighborize.   As to the investigator and a neighborized player, It really depends on who Alexia nighborized and if the investigator investigated the same player.  If say Alexia neighborizes someone and the investigator investigated the same person at any point in that particular day either before or after the neighborize then the investigator would get the updated results after the day is closed since the investigator would have already gotten results back from me earlier in the day.  So the investigator would have to take action with that info the following day.         

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version