Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 84 RE:CV Dead Thread

<< < (16/16)

that Baby guy:
Too late!

--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on January 24, 2020, 04:04:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: that Baby guy on January 24, 2020, 03:50:16 PM ---Spoiler alert: Pokepal is the bomber.

--- End quote ---
This is what thatguy does. Brings chaos and confusion to the game of Mafia.  Imagine if he actually played in this game. 

--- End quote ---

This is a game where you make deductions on the status and identity of players based on the things they say and their actions. My approach often is such that in order to make the most or best informed choices, I need as many comments and actions from other parties involved as early as possible, especially if I'm a plain townie.

Anywhere that you see chaos and confusion, there's actually some measure of an attempt to draw out a reaction. I then weigh that reaction in with what I know about the player and how the roles can be approached, and once I've had enough reactions from enough players, if I draw conclusions well, the game's layout becomes more clear. You might call it chaos, but for me, it's closer to dusting for fingerprints.

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: that Baby guy on January 24, 2020, 04:26:45 PM ---Too late!

--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on January 24, 2020, 04:04:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: that Baby guy on January 24, 2020, 03:50:16 PM ---Spoiler alert: Pokepal is the bomber.

--- End quote ---
This is what thatguy does. Brings chaos and confusion to the game of Mafia.  Imagine if he actually played in this game. 

--- End quote ---

This is a game where you make deductions on the status and identity of players based on the things they say and their actions. My approach often is such that in order to make the most or best informed choices, I need as many comments and actions from other parties involved as early as possible, especially if I'm a plain townie.

Anywhere that you see chaos and confusion, there's actually some measure of an attempt to draw out a reaction. I then weigh that reaction in with what I know about the player and how the roles can be approached, and once I've had enough reactions from enough players, if I draw conclusions well, the game's layout becomes more clear. You might call it chaos, but for me, it's closer to dusting for fingerprints.

--- End quote ---
Fair enough.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version