Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 84: RE: CV Neighbor Day 2- Wesker?!

(1/13) > >>

BeautifulShy:
  Story

Results of Day 1.

Stratos was voted out and died. He was a normal townie
Albert Wesker targeted GK and died.  He was a normal townie.

Notes for todays game day
Same deal as yesterday with time of day length.  48 hours for Day 2 or when majority is reached and stays for one hour. With 13 players alive, majority is going to be 7 players voting for the same person.

Today is Ashford Mafia Neighborize day.  Alexia can message on me here or on Discord who you want to neighborize.  I will let everyone know if Alexia was successful on her neighborize on Day 3 but not who obviously.

Claire Redfield can message me on here or on Discord their action and receive the results early if you wish to do so.

Steve Burnside can message me on here or Discord who he wants to save and he can self protect if he so wishes.

Leon S Kennedy can send me an message on here or Discord the message he wants to have me post in the day thread.  He will only get one Encrypted message each game day.

Everyone has received a PM if you have a special role or if you are a normal townie. 

Players amongst the living

Steefosaurus
stevey
pokepal148
Mr. Bungle
Insanolord
ThePerm
TOPHATANT123
Luigi Dude
Nickmitch
ShyGuy
Khushrenada
Lolmonade
Mop it up

Khushrenada:
Mafia took out the new player? Boooooo!! What a bunch of jerks. Give the new guy a chance to play. Mafia should do the right thing and vote themselves out of the game now for that hit.

Khushrenada:
Also un-Vote Mop it up. If she is still alive after Day 1 then she must be mafia.

M.K.Ultra:
Results of Day 1.
Stratos was voted out and he was a normal townie - One of the votes was Khushrenada (or his monster)
Albert Wesker targeted GK and he was a normal townie - Originally targeted by Khushrenada
Vote Khushrenada

ShyGuy:
Fools. Vote Khushrenada

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version