Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 84: RE: CV Neighbor Day 1- Who are you!

(1/8) > >>

BeautifulShy:
Claire had been searching for some time to find her brother Chris.  Her travels brought her to Rockfort Island and she was trapped on the island because of the Organization and she was going to find more than she bargained on the island.   
Meanwhile Albert Wesker had followed Claire to the island and was meaning to get rid of any remaining S.T.A.R.S or any of their kin and would do so with extreme prejudice. 

Notes for todays game day.
The day will run for 48 hours or when majority is reached and held for a hour.  With 15 players alive, majority is going to be 8 players voting for the same person. 

Today is the Organization Mafia hit day. Albert Wesker can PM me here on the forums or through Discord his hit. I have the same name on Discord as on here.

Claire Redfield can message me on here or on Discord their action and receive the results early if you wish to do so.

Steve Burnside can message me on here or Discord who he wants to save and he can self protect if he so wishes.

Leon S Kennedy can send me an message on here or Discord the message he wants to have me post in the day thread.  He will only get one Encrypted message each game day.

Everyone has received a PM if you have a special role or if you are a normal townie. 

I think that is it. If you have any questions you can post in the thread or you can message me on Discord or the forums your question and I will try and get back to you. 

And with that let the game begin.

Players amongst the living

Steefosaurus
stevey
pokepal148
Mr. Bungle
Insanolord
ThePerm
TOPHATANT123
Luigi Dude
GK
Nickmitch
Stratos
ShyGuy
Khushrenada
Lolmonade
Mop it up

TOPHATANT123:
Hello hello reporting in

Order.RSS:
Just a friendly loading buffer reporting in, nothing to see here.

Khushrenada:
I was working in the lab late one night

When my eyes beheld an eerie sight

For my monster from his slab began to rise

And suddenly to my surprise

He did un-Vote GK

M.K.Ultra:
My name is Alice. I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, the largest and most powerful commercial entity in the world.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version