Author Topic: IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!! [OT] for the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Movies & TV)  (Read 1157414 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile

Looks like Vision made the poster too!!

Hawkeye looks screwed

« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 12:21:25 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
  • Score: -88
    • View Profile
That's what happens when your a normal dude not named Batman. Green Arrow and Hawkeye need to sit the hell down.  Was hoping Sam and Rhodey would have got some Poster love. 

Yo for guys who ant to read up on characters from the comic-con announcements Marvel Unlimited is currently $0.99 for the first month.
3DS friendcode: 3093-7342-3454
xbl gamertag : Shingi the 70

Offline Nile Boogie Returns

• Tropical Freeze
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Scarlet Witch is god-tier amounts of broken. I hope she's toned down for the movies.  Also I'm expecting 1 maybe 2 Tony Stark jokes about their father...like every time he goes to mention him, he's interrupted by something.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
That's what happens when your a normal dude not named Batman. Green Arrow and Hawkeye need to sit the hell down.  Was hoping Sam and Rhodey would have got some Poster love. 

Well, Vision is in the background of Quicksilver, so Maybe Falcon and War Machine show up in back of Thor and/or the Hulk.

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile
Boyega seems to be getting a big hollywood push, though I hope he isn't the panther. I'd rather get some new Young black Actors in the ether. My main fear is that going forward were just going to see Boyega, Jordan, and nyong'o circled around. So its cool to see Fisher as Cyborg as well.

• Tropical Freeze
    • View Profile
Boyega seems to be getting a big hollywood push, though I hope he isn't the panther. I'd rather get some new Young black Actors in the ether. My main fear is that going forward were just going to see Boyega, Jordan, and nyong'o circled around. So its cool to see Fisher as Cyborg as well.

He the black dude thats rumored to be a Jedi right? I think he was in 24 last season.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
The best thing about Boyega getting excited about Black Panther, is that it implies that they are casting for the role and any supporting roles to it too probably.

All i know is that Chadwick Boseman has been dodging Black Panther talk for a while now.
Then Chadwick Boseman cheeses through an "I have no knowledge of this" regarding being Black Panther in a Marvel movie
http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/1064632/is-a-marvel-movie-in-chadwick-bosemans-future.jhtml

and most people would prefer 42 get the role over Attack the Block.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 02:23:42 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile

He the black dude thats rumored to be a Jedi right? I think he was in 24 last season.

Yeah he's one of the two leads for episoide & the other being the girl sitting between ford and fisher.

Now the rumor is that he's also up for The Black Panther movie. He's one of the top young up and comers so he's getting the push. Though I'd rather see someone else be BP to get more color on the screen and not to have only 3 major black actors.

irrc the same thing is happening toward Michael B. Jordan, as he was orginally the one that snyder wanted for Cyborg I believe but him being cast in FF sort of killed that train.

I'm def pro Boseman for a Black Panther movie. Also watch Forset Whitaker be his father.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Looking at the poster I'll bet that Vision is directing those bots considering his Lineage.

Also on the picture,

"Man that budget for couches was sweet, shame we didn't budget for tables."
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
Do you really think Disney/Marvel would cross cast among major franchises MCU/Star Wars?
That just leads to possible scheduling conflicts down the line.

I could see Boyega maybe getting a supporting role, but Chadwick would be the much better pick for T'Challa.\
and then maybe they can get Denzel (:P) to play T'Chaka for a 1 movie before he passed the crown in defense of Wakanda.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 02:29:45 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 03:20:35 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
He would probably do really well as Dr. Strange. Also what if there are more posters to the right of Hulk...
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
I was thinking that there could be 2 more to the right.

Vision/Quick -|- Thor/The Falcon -|- Black Widow  -|- Hulk/War Machine -|- Ms./Capt. Marvel
Ironman      - |- Capt. America    -|- Scarlet Witch  -|- Hawkguy             -|- Black Panther

Then the combined poster would probably be as wide as a single poster is tall (ratio wise).

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
The more I think about it the more I hope that they do stick with Ultron making Vision and that Vision refers to Tony as Grandfather.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes

• Tropical Freeze
    • View Profile
The guy that says "who" in the GotG trailer is the guy I wanted for Black Panther but I guess he's too old and they want a younger future.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
"Hawkguy"

B&M, I really don't mean to always be picking on your typos, but they're always the best.  I can totally picture all the Avengers at some party and everyone cooing over Thor, Cap, etc. and Mr. Barton sitting alone in a corner while a group of party-goers are all "Who's that over there?"  "Oh, him... that's that hawk-guy".
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile
The more I think about it the more I hope that they do stick with Ultron making Vision and that Vision refers to Tony as Grandfather.

well Tony made Jarvis so Ultron will probably refer to The vision as a brother.

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile
"Hawkguy"

B&M, I really don't mean to always be picking on your typos, but they're always the best.  I can totally picture all the Avengers at some party and everyone cooing over Thor, Cap, etc. and Mr. Barton sitting alone in a corner while a group of party-goers are all "Who's that over there?"  "Oh, him... that's that hawk-guy".

Hawlguy is a joke from the current books and what his fandom calls him. Bro

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
well Tony made Jarvis so Ultron will probably refer to The vision as a brother.
In general from the stuff I've consumed with Ultron was that Vision was suppose to be Ultron's improvement making him more then just one of the family.  Making him the next Generation his Progeny.  Hence the Father-Son Relation being adopted.

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile

Offline Ceric

• View Profile

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
Marvel Panel LIVE from ComiCon

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
I didn't get to watch the LIVE stream above, but I will update with some news when I run across it.

Starting with news for Agent Carter:

"The second and third episodes will be directed by Joe and Anthony Russo, who directed "Captain America: The Winter Soldier," and Joe Johnston, director of "Captain America: The First Avenger," wants to direct the fourth."

Well.... I wish AoS got that much love. I know Joss did episode 1, but episodes 2-10 could have used some love as well.

edit: Looks like some new characters are coming to Agents of SHIELD this season. including Mockingbird.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 09:42:48 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile
The Russo and Johnston news has me really excited.

But the new casting news (should it be spoilered)

Mocking bird
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100315041849/marveldatabase/images/c/cd/Barbara_Morse_(Earth-616)_0001.png

Lucy Lawless is Isabel Hartley a veteran shield agent.

Reed Diamond will be playing Kraken who will be one of the big bads of the season.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/0/9241/741430-sw_02_17.jpg

Nick Hunter will be playing Lancer Hunter a former MI6 agent who is the director of the British version of shield which sadly isn't torchwood.
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/lanchunt1.jpg

Also fucking Lanyards

The agent carter stuff just tells this is direct sequel to the one shot. I'm a bit surprised that shield tends to be secretive compared to any other show out there. 

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
I'm so glad you posted who these people are, because I'm not that comic-intensive, so they were all just names to me, outside of Mockingbird, who I am only vaguely familiar with. which is why she was the only one I mentioned by name.

and I spoilered it just incase someone wandered in here and didn't want to know have it all just laid out for them.

edit:
One addition to news regarding Agent Carter.
Original Jarvis will be on the show. Howard Stark's Butler, that was inspiration for the AI Jarvis used by Iron Man
http://collider.com/agent-carter-jarvis-details-howard-stark-butler/#2LpFFf2CGY6grmWO.99
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 03:32:56 AM by BlackNMild2k1 »