Author Topic: IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!! [OT] for the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Movies & TV)  (Read 1168001 times)

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Some of those pictures they look like the real mccoy.  Even more so than the model itself I'm still impressed by the cloths which can't be 3D printed yet.  Curious what the price is going to be.  Those ain't going to be cheap.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
I'm guessing since they are 1/6th size replicas, they stand about 10-12" tall, maybe about $49.99 each? They look to be really really high quality though, so maybe more. Especially if they are limited run.

Here are a bunch of Hi-Res stills and behind the scenes photos from The Winter Soldier as well:
http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-captain-america-winter-soldier-stills-2-70035/

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
I'm thinking $120.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
you're probably a lot closer than I am as I know next to nothing about the collectible posable action figurines market.

Can we get one for Fury though?
That one I might be tempted to get.

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
you're probably a lot closer than I am as I know next to nothing about the collectible posable action figurines market.

I really want classic white Fury. I know I know... But there aren't that many truly bad ass white guys.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile

I really want classic white Fury. I know I know... But there aren't that many truly bad ass white guys.

...?
::Looks at the majority of comic and movie characters.... starting with the pic of Captain America up above::
Uh Wut?

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
He's had this look for 13 years. Deal with it, bruh.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile

...?
::Looks at the majority of comic and movie characters.... starting with the pic of Captain America up above::
Uh Wut?
Captain America is *not* a bad ass.  He's only second to Superman in the "boy scout scale of white bread".
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile

...?
Uh Wut?
Captain America is *not* a bad ass.  He's only second to Superman in the "boy scout scale of white bread".

Who can kick the ass of just about anyone, including but not limited to a not that pissed off Hulk. Sounds pretty badass to me. How about Wolverine, The Punisher or any other number of white male super hero/comic character,  who also just happen to be in the majority of characters?

If anything there aren't enough badass black men.
Fury, Bishop, Blade, Spawn and maybe a handful of others (that I can't remember)

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
  • Score: -88
    • View Profile

...?
Uh Wut?

and Cap and Supes are better than 90% of the charcter's out there.

It seems like most Black Male characters are known for how bad ass they are.
3DS friendcode: 3093-7342-3454
xbl gamertag : Shingi the 70

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
Cap may be a goody two-shoes, but he is bad ass all around taking his physicality into account.
What would you call a man who isn't a super powered being, but is very willing to go toe-to-toe with super powered beings (I mean those that can fly, control minds, crush cars in their hands, shoot laser beams, etc etc etc). Cap is certainly more than just a man, and he may be the moral compass of the Marvel universe, but he is most certainly a bad-ass by any definition.

and every Black Character has to be a Bad-ass, otherwise what's the point?
There are only so many, so each one has to stand out.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
The First 10 Minutes of Captain America: The Winter Soldier (now in English)

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=96320

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
I'm not saying Cap isn't awesome (although I'd argue against the idea that he's not super-powered...  I mean, he's a "Super Solider" and all...)  I just wouldn't classify him as "bad ass".

As for Black characters who are not "bad ass" - the Milestone universe, before it was absorbed into the general DC Universe, did a great job of non-white characters in all spectrums of the ass genre.  Also, I'd say Steel/John Henry Irons (a.k.a. The Black Superman) is not a "bad ass".
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
Marvel's Building a Universe Special aired tonite.

Here's some pics
http://marvel.com/images/gallery/gallery/209/marvel_studios_assembling_a_universe_unleases_new_phase_2_art#0-972689

Scarlet Witch

Quicksilver

Guardians of the Galaxy

Hulk vs Hulk Buster (Age of Ultron)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 10:09:21 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
I thought it wasn't a bad watch.  Still think the most amusing part is when the gentleman who plays Agent Coulson performs his line about new Mexico than right afterwards ask What's in New Mexico and the director turns around and goes "Didn't you know your in Thor."

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
Deathlok (pre-final version I hope?) - Agents of SHIELD

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
That's cool.  I like that a lot more than what they were showing last night.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
And another poster for Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
  • Score: -88
    • View Profile
I really like Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver's concept art. I always thought that for modern day super heroes most sidekicks or young heroes would wear non costume costumes. I really like Miss America's and Superboy's looks becuase of this.

On the flipside it would make sense other charcters would dawn a more traditional uniform or sorts.

Yo would bet that Loki is being tossed around for the next phase.

Is that the Mondo poster becuase if so it seems pretty terrible,
3DS friendcode: 3093-7342-3454
xbl gamertag : Shingi the 70

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
Here are the animated versions of Scarlet and Quicksilver

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
Captain America The Winter Soldier - starring the love child of Harrison Ford and Jake Gyllenhaal.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
Captain America The Winter Soldier - starring the love child of Harrison Ford and Jake Gyllenhaal.
I was waiting for someone to say something.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
There are going to be two versions of Quicksilver running around? One for Marvel Universe and one for X Men?

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
There are going to be two versions of Quicksilver running around? One for Marvel Universe and one for X Men?

If you want to call the Fox one Quicksilver, then yes....

Fox's version <<<<<<<<<<<<<< Marvel's version

Vs

I'm really not sure what version Fox was shooting for since they got NO parts of it right.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 11:34:16 AM by BlackNMild2k1 »