Author Topic: Mario Kart 3DS Video  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Penguin_Of_Thyme

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Mario Kart 3DS Video
« on: April 19, 2011, 07:18:41 PM »

Watch Mario, Luigi, and friends drive around the racetrack in this amalgamated video.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/video/26107

In the strictest sense, this is not a brand new gameplay video of Mario Kart 3DS. At the Nintendo World event in January, PilouKami was able to record high quality footage of the entire Mario Kart demo video on display. The one thing missing from that Mario Kart 3DS video was it lacked music and sound from the game.

At E3 2010, Nintendo had Mario Kart 3DS on display for the first time, and NWR was able to record direct feed audio of the game. PilouKami has been kind enough to allow us to combine his gameplay footage with our audio to create a new video. While the demo videos shown at E3 and Nintendo World were not exactly the same, they did share certain video segments so you will see in the new video that the game audio matches the action on screen at times while at other moments it is out of sync. Check out the video below, and be sure to visit PilouKami's Youtube channel which has some great footage of Paper Mario 3DS.

Jared Rosenberg
Video Producer, Nintendo World Report

Offline Thaneros

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Kart 3DS Video
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 09:52:58 PM »
Was that music added? I hope not because its been a while since the series had a good sound track IMO. MK64 was the last. Ah never mind just finished watching the video,lol
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 09:55:26 PM by Thaneros »

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 10:34:59 PM »
First thing I notice.  There just normal karts.  That makes me sad.  Second thing I notice the track service looks a lot better.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline FZeroBoyo

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 11:53:47 AM »
Normal karts aren't a total detractor for me. It's just that after Mario Kart DS and Mario Kart Wii, I'm sure they will put in different designed karts or personal karts for each character like the DS game. Otherwise, the game's shaping up quite well.
This is where I would write something witty or funny if I had any ideas.

Offline KITT 10K

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 12:45:08 PM »
I hope they give you multiple karts to pick. That makes the game better when there's more karts to choose from. (The one thing I would REALLLLLLLLY love to see is a "create your own track", but I doubt that'll ever happen.)

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 01:55:56 PM »
I hope they give you multiple karts to pick. That makes the game better when there's more karts to choose from. (The one thing I would REALLLLLLLLY love to see is a "create your own track", but I doubt that'll ever happen.)

If they want to 1up the other racing streetpass would definitelly be a way to.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.