Author Topic: I'm not making it up, it's in the NEWZ, DEWD.  (Read 348748 times)

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
Re: I'm not making it up, it's in the NEWZ, DEWD.
« Reply #150 on: January 12, 2010, 09:22:43 PM »
in like three years the technology will be so much cheaper and HAWTER
i think i threw up a lil after saying that
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 13, 2010, 11:43:49 AM »
Supposedly the dude was given the inspiration to make the robot after 9/11..

no joke
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 13, 2010, 12:23:26 PM »
well i guess no one wants to die alone... i guess...
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 13, 2010, 02:06:14 PM »
It looks too realistic.
If he made it more Anime-ish then it could be a real hit out in Japan.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 13, 2010, 02:25:40 PM »
It looks too realistic.
If he made it more Anime-ish then it could be a real hit out in Japan.

speaking of which, during xmas shopping i noticed Spencers Gifts had 2 types of blow-up dolls i woulda bought as gag gifts if they werent so expensive;

-fat chick
-anime girl

Offline Peachylala

• Bunk Pass Itch
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 13, 2010, 09:16:27 PM »
His sperm must've been awesome.

the post wherein this thread gets creepy
My mission was a complete success. I knew this would happen.
Peachy got himself a 360 Slim. ...Yahoo?

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 13, 2010, 11:05:31 PM »
Now to throw this thread off of creepy and into the WTF ZONE!!!

I'm not even sure if this next one is possible, but I'm not making it up. It's in the NEWZ.

Sheep Gives Birth to Human-Faced Lamb in Turkey
>>>CLICK HERE FOR PIC<<<  *Don't look Mop_it_up*
A sheep gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face. The calf was born in a village not far from the city of Izmir, Turkey.

Erhan Elibol, a vet, performed Cesarean section on the animal to take the calf out, but was horrified to see that the features of the calf’s snout bore a striking resemblance to a human face.

“I’ve seen mutations with cows and sheep before. I’ve seen a one-eyed calf, a two-headed calf, a five-legged calf. But when I saw this youngster I could not believe my eyes. His mother could not deliver him so I had to help the animal,” the 29-year-old veterinary said.

The lamb’s head had human features on – the eyes, the nose and the mouth – only the ears were those of a sheep.

Veterinaries said that the rare mutation most likely occurred as a result of improper mutation since the fodder for the lamb’s mother was abundant with vitamin A, CNNTurk.com reports.

A goat from Zimbabwe gave birth to a similar youngster in September 2009. The mutant baby born with a human-like head stayed alive for several hours until the frightened village residents killed him.

The governor of the province where the ugly goat was born said that the little goat was the fruit of unnatural relationship between the female goat and a man.

"This incident is very shocking. It is my first time to see such an evil thing. It is really embarrassing," he reportedly said. "The head belongs to a man while the body is that of a goat. This is evident that an adult human being was responsible. Evil powers caused this person to lose self control. We often hear cases of human beings who commit bestiality but this is the first time for such an act to produce a product with human features," he added.

The mutant creature was hairless. Local residents said that even dogs were afraid to approach the bizarre animal.

The locals burnt the body of the little goat, and biologists had no chance to study the rare mutation.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 13, 2010, 11:10:27 PM »
you sure about that? thats pretty fucking creepy...

edit: LOL! Just noticed your consideration for Mop_it_up, nice touch.

edit 2:

Now to throw this thread off of creepy and into the WTF ZONE!!!

I'm not even sure if this next one is possible, but I'm not making it up. It's in the NEWZ.

Sheep Gives Birth to Human-Faced Lamb in Turkey
>>>CLICK HERE FOR PIC<<<  *Don't look Mop_it_up*
"This incident is very shocking. It is my first time to see such an evil thing. It is really embarrassing," he reportedly said. "The head belongs to a man while the body is that of a goat. This is evident that an adult human being was responsible. Evil powers caused this person to lose self control. We often hear cases of human beings who commit bestiality but this is the first time for such an act to produce a product with human features," he added.

One eye witness was quoted as saying:

His sperm must've been awesome.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 11:19:55 PM by EasyCure »

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #158 on: January 13, 2010, 11:16:40 PM »
Quickly!  Dead Sheep Human-Face Lamb God Avatar month!!
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 13, 2010, 11:37:18 PM »
Quickly!  Dead Sheep Human-Face Lamb God Avatar month!!
SMILE!!!

It's Your Birthday!!!

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 14, 2010, 12:08:19 AM »
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 12:54:58 AM by ThePerm »
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 14, 2010, 11:26:08 AM »
That pic is even creepier because of how the "face" is smiling.

God...so many southpark jokes are flowing through my mind right now.

Offline Peachylala

• Bunk Pass Itch
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 14, 2010, 01:17:50 PM »
I was thinking more Fullmetal Alchemist then South Park. The only thing that comes to mind when I think about South Park is Al Gore's ManBearPig.
Peachy got himself a 360 Slim. ...Yahoo?

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 14, 2010, 01:38:23 PM »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 14, 2010, 01:43:14 PM »

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #165 on: January 14, 2010, 06:56:34 PM »
I was thinking more Fullmetal Alchemist then South Park. The only thing that comes to mind when I think about South Park is Al Gore's ManBearPig.

There was that PETA/Rock the vote epsidode where a PETA member reproduced  human/duck offspring.. but this is MUCH creepier. It reminds me of one of Sigmas many faces in the MMX series.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 20, 2010, 03:42:18 PM »
I just can't believe that we are in 2010 and this next news story is really happening. *Only in the South*

B-Ball League for Whites Only
A new professional basketball league boasting rosters made up exclusively of white Americans has its eyes set on Augusta, but the team isn't receiving a warm welcome.

The All-American Basketball Alliance announced in a news release Sunday evening that it intends to start its inaugural season in June and hopes Augusta will be one of 12 cities with a team.

"Only players that are natural born United States citizens with both parents of Caucasian race are eligible to play in the league," the statement said.

Augusta Mayor Deke Copenhaver, who has publicly expressed his support for minor league teams in the past, said he would not do the same for this team.

"As a sports enthusiast, I have always supported bringing more sporting activities to Augusta," he said. "However, in this instance I could not support in good conscience bringing in a team that did not fit with the spirit of inclusiveness that I, along with many others, have worked so hard to foster in our city."

Clint Bryant, athletic director at Augusta State University, laughed when he heard the news.

"It's so absurd, it's funny, but it gives you an idea of the sickness of our society" he said. "It shows you what lengths people will go to just to be mean-spirited. I think at any basketball level, no matter if it's all black, all white, all Hispanic, all Asian or anyone else, the players should just be a basketball team."

Don "Moose" Lewis, the commissioner of the AABA, said the reasoning behind the league's roster restrictions is not racism.

"There's nothing hatred about what we're doing," he said. "I don't hate anyone of color. But people of white, American-born citizens are in the minority now. Here's a league for white players to play fundamental basketball, which they like."

Lewis said he wants to emphasize fundamental basketball instead of "street-ball" played by "people of color." He pointed out recent incidents in the NBA, including Gilbert Arenas' indefinite suspension after bringing guns into the Washington Wizards locker room, as examples of fans' dissatisfaction with the way current professional sports are run.

"Would you want to go to the game and worry about a player flipping you off or attacking you in the stands or grabbing their crotch?" he said. "That's the culture today, and in a free country we should have the right to move ourselves in a better direction."

The Atlanta-based league, which will operate as a single-entity owning all of its teams, is looking for local contacts to pay $10,000 to become a "licensee" in one of 12 cities throughout the Southeast. Lewis said he has already received threats from people opposed to the roster restrictions and several cities have told him to stay out of town. Lewis said he has yet to hear from any one in Augusta.

"We need a local person ingrained into the community to make this successful," he said.

Lewis said he expects to eventually find support in every town with a team.

"People will come out and support a product they can identify with. I'm the spoken minority right now, but if people will give us a chance, it'll work... The white game of basketball, which is essentially a fundamental game, works."

Lewis said he wasn't sure where the team will play.

Augusta has had problems with minor league basketball teams in the past, but the issues never centered around race. The Augusta Drive lasted less than a month before folding in 1995, citing financial reasons. The Augusta Groove made it through a full, 20-game schedule in 2009, but accusations from players and local businesses that the team wasn't paying its bills surrounded the team during the second half of the season. The team later shut down in the offseason.

This isn't racist at all. There is nothing wrong with a bunch of white people getting together and forming a league that explicitly excludes black people(and everyone not white).

White Person 1:
"Hey, that's not fair, he dribbled the ball behind his back and then he passed it through the other guys legs!!!"

WP2:
"Then he passed it to the other black guy that can float and he dunked it!!! How are supposed to compete!?"

WP1:
"We should start our own league"

WP2:
"Then we can get away from all this tricky "street ball" and back to fundamentals like the WNBA"

WP1:
"Yeah, but we do it with only white men and maybe even lower the rim a little bit so we can do some of those fancy tricks too."

The rest of the planet:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 02:13:46 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline UltimatePartyBear

• Voice of Reason
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 20, 2010, 04:11:16 PM »
Like you couldn't just have "No dunking" or whatever in the league's rules if that was what you really cared about.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 20, 2010, 06:33:11 PM »
sounds like a plan hatched by Cartman

If white kids suck at basketball than they need to try harder, take the opposite take in Football where its more evenly distributed(although there are common steriotypes about white QBs and black QBs) Where are the asians? (Yao Ming) The answer is on average white people are probably becoming less interested in playing sports. I don't think race is an issue on play-skills or talent. Steven Nash is an example of talented white player, but he was born in Africa....

setting standards based on race is definitely racist, the best players of a game should be the ones who want to play the most, and also the ones who play the best.

and with that logic some people have argued that steroids should be required so that every player plays at the optimum level.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 06:49:58 PM by ThePerm »
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 20, 2010, 06:46:28 PM »
I'm fascinated by the fact that this league found enough people that thought it was a good idea to get to this point. The Augusta State AD guy has it right: this is awful, but also awful hilarious.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 21, 2010, 12:43:13 PM »
BnM can you supply a link to that article? My office will have a field day with this, they're all basketball enthusiasts.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 21, 2010, 02:10:30 PM »
BnM can you supply a link to that article? My office will have a field day with this, they're all basketball enthusiasts.

Can't believe I forgot to post the link.
http://chronicle.augusta.com/stories/2010/01/19/nba_563760.shtml

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 21, 2010, 05:39:28 PM »

Can't believe I forgot to post the link.
http://chronicle.augusta.com/stories/2010/01/19/nba_563760.shtml

It's cool, i decided to brave our companys site-blockers to try and find the article myself. Exactly what I thought would happen, happened; we barely got any work done cuz we (they) spent the rest of the day talking about how dumb that story was and basketball in general. Thanks BnM :D

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 21, 2010, 05:42:07 PM »
I say make your own league! We'll see who gets picked for the Olympics!

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 21, 2010, 05:44:39 PM »
It'll end up being a farm league for token white players with mean 3 pointer skills and by the book pick-n-roll execution.