Author Topic: I  (Read 2516 times)

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
I
« on: August 21, 2006, 12:03:19 AM »
Their logic is appaling

And I'm going with Jochie. My reasons are 18 Days voted for Jochie, and he turned out to be Mafia. I figure this could be one of two things: either some of the Mafia wanted to vote for one of their own to try and not look connected or the Mafia knew (or figured out) that Lukage was good, so they wanted to change their vote to someone else so they would look good. Therefore I vote Jochie.

Oh yeah because I totally tried to start a bandwagon that had wheels against my teamate on DAY ONE. Good one morons. And before you say "oh but 18 Days, at least they're still alive, you're dead" I was banned for calling some idiot a pissweak maggot and they had to write me out of the story.
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
RE:I'm playing mafia at another board
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 01:40:59 AM »
FYI most forums on the internet are terrible

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 01:53:25 AM »

Originally posted by: 18 Days
I was banned for calling some idiot a pissweak maggot and they had to write me out of the story.

If you're going to go out that's the way to do it, all guns blazing. Brilliant

“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.”

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: I'm playing mafia at another board
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 04:09:22 AM »

I was banned for calling some idiot a pissweak maggot and they had to write me out of the story.
Is there a forum you haven't been banned from?
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline couchmonkey

• I tye dyed my Wii and I love it
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 06:20:16 AM »
And you complain about our mafias!  PGC is made of sex and candy.  Prophetic one-hit wonders Marcy Playground even predicted the coming of PGC.
That's my opinion, not yours.
Now Playing: The Adventures of Link, Super Street Fighter 4, Dragon Quest IX

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 07:30:52 PM »
I've been looking into other mafia boards (because I'm desperate to try out my awesome everyone-knows-who-the-mafia-members-are-from-the-very-beginning idea). And I have to say, yes, you're right, they suck in comparison to PGC. so they should be a perfect fit for me, hooray!
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2006, 05:17:07 PM »
we play at too high of a level for others to compete

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2006, 06:44:48 PM »
I'd like to take every ounce of credit for introducing mafia here.  Send your accolades and money my way.
"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2006, 10:44:53 PM »
Pryo, I will not give you money, but I will purchase an add on UncleBob's Avatar for you.