Author Topic: Children of the Atom.  (Read 1420 times)

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Children of the Atom.
« on: June 21, 2008, 12:57:54 AM »
I can't remember if I ever started a topic about this or not, but since I don't talk about books much I figured it was safe to assume I hadn't and start one anyways.
So I will start by asking if anyone else has read this book and what do they think of it?

I don't want to say too much but I love it. It is not quit what I expected it to be but after reading about it in a comic book archive somewhere it became something I had to get my hands on. In case you are wondering I am talking about the novel by Wilmar Shiras, not anything X-Men related, well not directly related anyways.

It was not an easy book to hunt down either, well not cheap anyways. I got lucky a couple of years ago and my sisters got it for me they found it on Amazon I think. Anyways if you like X-Men, or anything similar to X-Men, I would suggest giving it a read if you can. It is a good book and I have only read it once but I am planning on a second read this summer, since I am going to try and read some more books than I have in recent years.
"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Children of the Atom.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 12:24:41 PM »
So either nobody has read this book, or tis post got lost in the mess that was Saturday over-posting?
"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"