Author Topic: The happy go lucky thread  (Read 2883 times)

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
The happy go lucky thread
« on: June 16, 2008, 10:03:53 PM »
So I died in mafia today. It was not very fun.
"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
Re: The happy go lucky thread
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 10:06:01 PM »
I had 3 dates last week, 2 of them stood me up.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 10:40:14 PM »
Sorry dude, I didn't want that to happen either.
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline TMW

• The Man Whore, if you're wondering.
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 01:32:08 AM »
I went to see the Hulk friday night, went to a rad party Saturday night and met this really cute chick, tried absinthe for the first time, and then went to watch Spamalot.

Then, I finally found a copy of Terminator 2 on DVD, and watched the directors commentary Sunday morning.

It was a pretty fucking rad weekend.
Jesus saves! Everyone else, roll for damage.<BR><BR>Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there's not an invisible monster about to eat your face off.

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 05:56:18 PM »
I kicked the dog today, it was good.
"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2008, 01:36:25 AM »
I committed a hit and run today. I felt bad for the family and wasn't happy with the damage they all did to my car but I decided I wasn't going to let responsibility, depression and life keep me down or behind at the scene of the crime. No way I was going to let that weigh on me and stunt me for decades. Like water off a duck's back, I always say.

Oh, and then I had ice cream. Ice cream always cheers me up when I know I'm going to have to get another dent in my car fixed. Ice cream is the secret to happiness and a worry free life.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2008, 01:40:38 AM »
That was a bizarre post. I don't know why I posted it. I wasn't even sure if I should post. Yet, I felt compelled to post it anyways. Just so unusual. At least for me. So unusual, I felt the need to provide a poster's commentary on it after the post.

Khushrenada. Revolutionizing forum message boards with radical new ideas. Try the latest. Poster Commentary. Guaranteed to double your post count or your money back.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2008, 12:18:42 PM »
tried absinthe for the first time

Dammit, where do you find absinthe?! Gotta get me some of that...
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2008, 01:53:26 PM »
Dammit, where do you find absinthe?! Gotta get me some of that...

You can't get the real stuff in the states.  However, if you look hard enough you can find it without wormwood.  If you look really hard you can find wormwood separately, and add it yourself.  Unfortunately, it's not very good.  A few years ago a friend and I did just that.  First we drank half the bottle and then he proceeded to drink the other half by himself in an attempt to see a green fairy.  He passed out later in disappointment.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!