Author Topic: Cobalt Blue/Black DS Lite in February  (Read 2747 times)

Offline NWR_Karlie

• twitter.com/JonLindemann
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 30
    • View Profile
Cobalt Blue/Black DS Lite in February
« on: February 01, 2008, 03:40:26 AM »
February 10th brings Cobalt/Black to the DS Lite range, in case Crimson/Black wasn't the one you were waiting for. Or get both and be coordinated!
 http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/newsArt.cfm?artid=15216

NINTENDO NEWS: NINTENDO DS GETS A FASHION-FORWARD NEW COLOR SCHEME: COBALT/BLACK    

The best-selling video game system in the world is adding a cool new color scheme to its wardrobe on Feb. 10. Like a black T-shirt with a splash of color, the new Cobalt/Black version of the portable Nintendo DS™ grabs your attention. It looks good whether it's toted in your school backpack, pulled from your purse or riding with you on a family trip.    

Cobalt/Black marks the seventh color in the Nintendo DS Lite palette. It joins Polar White, Coral Pink, Onyx, Crimson/Black and the limited-edition Gold and Metallic Rose. Now there's a Nintendo DS color to complement any outfit.    

Nintendo DS just finished 2007 as the best-selling video game system in the United States, with more than 8.5 million sold last year alone. Since it launched in November 2004, Nintendo DS has sold more than 17.6 million in the United States. Its smart looks, innovative touch screen and voice recognition features, and remarkable software have reinvented the way people think about video games while attracting girls, women, baby boomers and seniors to the world of video games in record numbers.    

The new Cobalt/Black version will be available starting Feb. 10 wherever video game systems are sold. For more information about Nintendo DS, please visit www.nintendo.com/ds.  

Cobalt Blue/Black DS Lite Cobalt Blue DS Lite Box Art    

Offline NeoThunder

• Score: -3
    • View Profile
RE: Cobalt Blue/Black DS Lite in February
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 04:35:00 AM »
ahhhh.....it's so pretty.  I want a blue nintendo Wii to match
Wii# 4120-9638-2308-7614
<BR>
<BR>Mario Kart# 3178-8705-8094
<BR>
<BR>Faith is the complete surrender and acceptence of total control

Offline matt oz

• APPLES!
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 08:04:26 AM »
wow, i think i may finally get rid of my regular blue DS in favor of this.  I love the blue/black combo.  and I'm tired of every DS case and accessory being for the lite and not the original!
Wii Code:  7894 - 4898 - 7716 - 3649

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 08:15:07 AM »
I will NEVER get rid of my launch DS phat.
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline Smoke39

• Smoking is only bad for you if you're not made of smoke already
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
RE:Cobalt Blue/Black DS Lite in February
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 08:36:52 AM »
My phat's touch screen seems to be busted, so I've been tempted to get a fancy new Lite.

Blue on black's probably my favorite so far, but what I'd really like is something more along these lines:

GOREGASM!

Offline Kurisu

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 09:24:55 AM »
Hey that's my DS!  Well not exactly, but I did import the cobalt blue one from Japan back in 06, but I do like the black trim this one has.  Now mine won't be as special anymore, everyone always used to ask me where I got that color from.

Offline PopeReal

• View Profile
RE:Cobalt Blue/Black DS Lite in February
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2008, 07:53:38 PM »
Looks pretty slick, but I think I'm going to get the crimson ds lite... still keeping my launch phat one though.
Now playing:  Animal Crossing: City Folk, Civilization Revolution DS, Quake Live, Onslaught, Star Wars Best of PC