Author Topic: Mario Paintball Mafia World 7-4 Bowser's Castle THE END!!!  (Read 14535 times)

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
Bowser sat in his castle watching the game from afar.  He had trained his team well, and knew that if they just stuck to the plan they could win. 

Team Mario had an advantage, but Bowser had a secret weapon, sleepy mushrooms.  Bowser had poisoned one of the toads and surely that would provide the final element for his team to win. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The toads had a difficult time in the water, but Luigi, kept their spirits high.  "Just stay afloat, and I will swim under the Koopa defenses and find their flags.  Luigi carefully swam under the water right underneath the koopas that had no problems moving about in the water, after all they are turtles.

Luigi aimed and pulled the trigger, but nothing happened.  The water has ruined the guns.  None of them will work.  This was going to be harder than he thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Koopas saw the toads flailing in the water and spotted the last flag just drifting above the waves.  It was the perfect opportunity to finish them off.  They quickly darted for the flag, sailing quickly on the surface.  The toads tried to fire, but again the guns were busted.  The flag was quickly nabbed and were racing back to regroup.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luigi had successfully grabbed one flag, but before finding the location of the others saw the Koopas heading his direction.  "I have to get back...." he thought to himself.  "Perhaps they didn't get the flag and I can regroup with my team." 

Luigi swam as fast as he could but noticed the Koopas didn't pursue him.  It was then Luigi realized his effort was in vain the last flag was captured. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bowser erupted from his seat with a loud roar!!!!  Finally, I won.  I beat that Mario punk.  He quickly flew to the minus world and picked up his team.  He was even in such a jolly mood, he rescued the toads and Lugi from the murky waters. 

Then Bowser searched for Mario to gloat.  He found him waiting for Luigi and the Toads to return to Peach's castle. 

"I finally beat you Mario.  It looks like you are MY inferior now."  Bowser Chuckled and grinned his sharp teeth glistened in the sunlight.  "Oh and by the way, you won't be getting a cake from Peach any time soon." Bowser lifted Peach up out of his clown Copter and laughed flying away to his castle.

"It's time to bake a cake Princess, for BOWSER!!!!!!"

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
Re: Mario Paintball Mafia World 7-4 Bowser's Castle THE END!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 12:57:33 AM »
Details:

DrewMG Bowser Flag Voted out.
Mop_it_up Mario Flag Voted out.

No flags are left for team Mario.

Bowsers team wins.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 01:03:27 AM by Spak-Spang »

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 12:58:37 AM »
Get my name right please.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 01:02:54 AM »
Things about this Mafia.

1)It was very different, and there is a different strategy to be had...both for playing and hosting.  I tried to answer all the questions that came up, but the Wario role became very confusing, and I got so focused on that role I forgot win conditions for the average game.

Do not try a mafia game of this style unless you have time to devote to it.  It is pretty difficult to organize and keep track of the game.

2)I hope you enjoyed the story, I was very determined to finish it, because I left you guys hanging on my other Mafias.

3)I want to thank everyone who signed up to play because this game was experimental and you all took a chance.  It could have turned out bad, but it was a lot of fun to play with all of you.  YOU GUYS MADE THE GAME!!!!

4)Please don't forget to vote for the MVP for Team Bowser, as I believe we have a prize for that player.  Vote here with Bold votes.  like normal Mafia  The BOWSER TEAM MVP, does not have to be on team Bowser, but you better explain why you are voting for them then.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2009, 01:14:14 AM »
It is difficult to say who the Bowser Team MVP is because most of their players have spotty attendance so they all kind of helped (and hurt) their team at different times in different ways. But it seems Maxi did quite a bit, so by a small margin I will...

Vote Maxi

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2009, 01:23:17 AM »
ahahahhaa wow that was a nuts game. I liked it.
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2009, 01:31:40 AM »
I already posted this in the Dead thread but here is what I did.

Day0;Investigated Khushrenada.Found 1 mario flag.
Day 1;Voted for Pale because he was voting for stevey. I had an investigation of stratos but changed it later to Pale.I had considered changing my role to runner but since I didn't know my team at that point and no other flags it would be risky.So I stayed a General with investigations.Can't go back once another role.
Day2:Pale comes back as Mario. I vote for him.He contacts me and asks me why I am voting for him. I said I didn't trust him and threw in the stevey vote for good measure. I guess in an attempt to get him to not vote for him he tells me to vote GP and says that she is the last Bowser runner.PMed GP and asked her if she was the last Bowser runner.She says she is.Told her who I am and asks her to grab Khushrenada's flag and vote Pale. I voted for Pale for 3 reasons.He is a great player.Just look at last game.2 he is Mario he could find flags with his investigations.3 and most important if GP was voted out we would not get Khushrenada's flag.Vote happens first,Wario next then runners and gunners based on time.

Next day I am dead.Thanks Perm.
GP gets voted out.I believe 2 bowser voted in that vote with 2 marios.Shyguy and Plugabugz.That bought them a day.
Next day;Bowser team has no more paintballs and took out a fellow gunner.DAman64 had to vote.We get wario and the last Bowser gunner with the vote.
Next day:Pap64 starts the vote for Gylldas a Mario flag.Perm responds with a Pap64 vote.A fellow gunner. I was laughing with wild happiness. ShyGuy messes up and doesn't show up for the vote until it is to late.

Final day: DrewMG and Mop_it_up are voted out with Stratos the last remaining Bowser Flag alive.

From my perspective if GP didn't grab that flag we would not have a extra flag to lose.If everything that transpired happened we would of lost on the final day.

So I am going to Vote GP
Yes there is Stratos to consider but he capitalized on the Mario team confusion.

So I think GP,Stratos and myself should be considered for Bowser team MVP.
Honorable mention:DrewMG for taking one for the team on the final day.

If I had to vote for a Mario team member I would vote for Perm.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 03:43:58 PM by Maxi »
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2009, 02:04:46 AM »
well maxi i was going to honor your secrecy, but nobody went along with it, I was like **** it! Thats why i was telling people not to tell me their roles except for generals because that would give me too much of an advantage in the game.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2009, 02:09:56 AM »
Well it was a risk that I took. Yes it would help both teams if they went along with it. I think if you were Wario that would be a good strategy.You basically know both teams and can wait till the right time and strike.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2009, 02:51:22 AM »
Hurray! We won!

It is tough to decide who was MVP. How long do we have to vote for it?
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2009, 02:56:35 AM »
I'm not sure Stratos but I think everybody that played should vote then we should see who has the most votes.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2009, 03:07:03 AM »
Vote Stratos for MVP

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2009, 03:36:15 AM »
vote drewMG

because we thought he was wario it threw our sites off of Dasmos

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2009, 09:06:37 AM »
When I woke up and saw GP voted out I was flabbergasted.  I was worried that for the rest of the game it would have been unbalanced.  4 flags to 2, and Bowser's team already had an advantage in numbers. 

In the end, Team Mario just lost the wrong players, and had some misfortunes, but so did Bowser with the GP vote, and targeting your own gunner.

I kept on waiting to see a crazy day occur with everyone deciding to fire...it never happened.  I knew that this game could come down to whomever acted first; meaning that whomever was able to successfully target the enemy first would win.  And I was partially right, because GP acted first to help get the lead.

I thought the intial teams were rather balanced, however I was saddened that Khush did not get to play.  I kept on wondering what he could do with the Flag role for Team Mario.  Was he going to last long?  NO.  However, he could have unified team Mario faster.

What did you guys think about getting the answer of who died during the vote that evening, and then the story and the other actions the next day?  I thought that would help promote night actions/ a more aggressive play.

Offline Gylldas

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2009, 02:00:30 PM »
This was a crazy game right from the get go! 

First off, I'd like to apologize to Nickmitch for capturing him day one.  It was really just a blind action and at the time I had no clue what was going on.  Mop_it_up and I were trying to figure out what to do and panicked that Khush was nowhere to be seen. 

On day 3 I contacted Plugabugz and Dasmos hoping they were team Mario, which to Mop_it_up and my dismay turned out not to be the case.  Mop also was in contact with thePerm at that time who we thought could've been Wario.

Pap64 really threw us for a loop though.  I'd actually really like to know why he just went and voted for me at the beginning of day 5?  I think at the end of day 4 it was pretty clear who was a Mario and who was a Bowser.

Fun game though!  I'm going to vote Maxi for MVP.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 02:03:59 PM by Gylldas »
Wii #: 4257-3057-1441-3307   MKart: 2578-3513-8937
Brawl: 4468-0638-0667           City Folk: 4296-6475-9060(Mike/Seacrest)

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2009, 02:30:53 PM »
Pap64 really threw us for a loop though.  I'd actually really like to know why he just went and voted for me at the beginning of day 5?  I think at the end of day 4 it was pretty clear who was a Mario and who was a Bowser.

Pap voted for you because I was deceiving him.

I had him convinced you and Perm were Bowser players and to only listen to me. If he had logged on in time yesterday, he probably would have voted Mop it up like I asked and saved DrewMG.

I saw he was fairly inactive and confused so I jumped in and gave him advise and support. The best thing to happen there was when you and Perm voted against him and that secured him as our honorary Bowser member.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2009, 04:38:44 PM »
The only player I had real communication from on my team was Stratos, so I will have to Vote Stratos.

I had a family emergency come up so I wasn't around too much, but I enjoyed the game nonetheless.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2009, 05:38:56 PM »

Pap voted for you because I was deceiving him.

I had him convinced you and Perm were Bowser players and to only listen to me. If he had logged on in time yesterday, he probably would have voted Mop it up like I asked and saved DrewMG.

I saw he was fairly inactive and confused so I jumped in and gave him advise and support. The best thing to happen there was when you and Perm voted against him and that secured him as our honorary Bowser member.

I admit the reason I trusted you was because last game you guided us to victory and your information was 100% accurate. But I started to get iffy when my vote turned out to be a lose for my team.

I was going to start taking Perm's advice, but then I got really sick and couldn't play for the rest of it.

My new strategy for the next game is if they tell me to vote against someone and it turns out that he is one of my team members I will not listen and just follow my gut instinct.
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2009, 05:52:20 PM »
Since I died early on, I haven't really been paying much attention to this game.  Who was the Bowser Runner who took me out on day 1?
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2009, 05:53:35 PM »
DrewMG was the runner Vudu.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2009, 05:56:25 PM »
Just out of curiosity, is this the first game where there was only one winner?

I thought somebody might have been misleading Pap64. My mistake was never contacting him.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2009, 07:29:20 PM »
i voted for pap cus he voted for gylldas, when the day starts and you immediately vote for someone on your team, and its pretty clear most of the other team knows each other than it looks suspicious. I had a feeling i could be getting played by some bowser flags for a bit, but it was a passing thing, because that didn't make much sense because were were voting out bowsers every day.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2009, 10:08:40 PM »
Just out of curiosity, is this the first game where there was only one winner?

Mop_it_up, Mafia 2,Mafia 12,Mafia 23 had 1 winner but 12 and 23 was different from typical mafia.Mafia 2 was was the only traditional game that had 1 winner.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2009, 10:17:21 PM »
day 3 didnt count though, the thread is called Mairo Paintball Mafia, i was playing Mario paint ball mafia

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2009, 12:12:59 AM »
Ha.

I am going to leave this thread open until Wednesday to vote for MVP.

Everyone that played the game can vote.