Author Topic: Mafia LXXV - The Legend of Zelda: The Mafia Maracas. Day 5.  (Read 9229 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Mafia LXXV - The Legend of Zelda: The Mafia Maracas. Day 5.
« on: October 20, 2017, 12:27:13 PM »

Story

Insert Story

Rules

Players

Roles

Announcements

Dead

Fi - Bombchu aka Mafia Goon 2 (Death by vote)
Dampé - Hyrule Resident (Death by Mafia/Megaton Hammer)
Hestu - Megaton Hammer (Death by Savage Lynel Bow)

The Mafia is down to its last member. Meanwhile, the killer, bomber and Majora's Mask still roam free. How is this all going to shake down?

Day 5 is open for voting until 12:30 PM EST / 9:30 AM PST Oct. 22 which is the deadline. If a majority vote is reached before that point then the day could end sooner than the current deadline. Since there are currently 10 players alive, a majority vote of 6 would be needed to end the day early.

Madam MeowMeow's BowWow Hunt will open again later tonight. I will send out the latest Rupee figures to players before then as well as instructions on how to win more rupees.

That is all for now. Any other news will be made in the Day's thread as needed. This Game Day is now on!
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Cucco

• Savage Lynel Bow
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LXXV - The Legend of Zelda: The Mafia Maracas. Day 5.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 01:30:49 PM »
Dear RaivOKCupid customers:

We apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced with the service.  Unfortunatly Ravio is not available for dates as he is reserved for Premier customers.  However new dates will be given out throughout the day.  We have taken the liberty of assessing a rescheduling fee to your accounts of 24 rupees.  We are sure you will be satisifed with your new dates.  Thanks again for your patience as we try to remove Agitha's bugs from our system.

Have a Ravitastic day.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 01:36:39 PM by Cucco »
- Certified Ravio Inc Customer Service Field Agent

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 03:09:25 PM »
Well, looks like we are starting to get some footage from Hyrule's latest and greatest mini-game, The Dating Game. As you know, our contestants were matched up by The Dating Game's main sponser, RaviOKCupid, which is owned by the great John Ravio along with The Dating Game itself. Of course, our contestants were unaware of the results of their match-ups but our cameras were there to capture the moments as the met and interacted on their first date. So, let's check in with our first couple to see how things went!

Looks like the grisly scene of a Moblin murder isn't horrific enough to prevent true love from still blossoming in the Great Hyrule Forest. I guess when you are around dead bodies or bugs all the time, little details like a rotting corpse or a pervy peeping tom tree watching you in the background just aren't as creepy to you as they might be to other people. It looks like we've got a match with a high chance of success here. How nice.

Offline Cia

• Majora's Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 03:47:17 PM »
Hellooooo Boooooyyys! What'd I miss?

OH MY GODDESS! THE BODIES!! EVERYWHERE!! SO MUCH DEATH!! OH MYYYYYY! I LOVE IT!! AHAHAHAHRAAAOOOOWR!!

Good work everyone. The smell of blood makes me feel .... mmmm ... so goooood!

Tome for more Dark Slaying!!

I hate chickens. Evil dirty little things.

But I hate BUGS even more!
Bugs are disgusting.

People who collect bugs are even worse. What a disgusting evil habit. And while I enjoy a little evil, these bug types are not to be trusted.

VOTE: Agitha

Offline Cia

• Majora's Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 04:07:22 PM »
Oh, by the way,

Ohhhh Liiiiinkyyyy Liiiink.
I found somethiiiiing!

I was just wandering around my Evil Domain when I came across the Cuuuutest Li'l Shoppe! And when I saw what was in the window, well I just HAD to have it.
Look what I found!

Mmmmmmm, even has a li'l of your hair still inside. Smells soooo goooood.

If you want it back, you'll have to come oever to my place. Of course, you have to find me first!
Ahahahaharooooowwwwwwrr!

And no fair bringing your freaky li'l Hyrule Warrior friends with you. That's cheating! Don't make me sick Volga and Wizzro on them!

Offline Cia

• Majora's Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 04:21:41 PM »
Seriously people, would you trust this bug collecting weirdo woman?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2017, 06:15:29 PM »
Well, according to The Dating Game, it looks like you had a pretty good time with another Link..... Dark Link!

And wouldn't a dark sorceress have a better time with a Dark Link? He's the ultimate bad boy which you could tame since he's, well, dead now, so you'd have to use your magic to re-animate him but it looks like you've got the hang of that already and more with that magical moment our cameras have been able to capture. Once again, RaviOKCupid has been a complete success in helping people find their right partner throughout all of Hyrule.

Offline Cia

• Majora's Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2017, 06:17:35 PM »
But..but...

you want yer hat ... right?

Offline Ravio

• Blast Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2017, 06:24:19 PM »
Ravio Inc, here.

An off-label use of Link's hat is to where it while you use the foresword. It might keep the sweat out of your eyes!
https://ravizon.herokuapp.com
Buy tools! Buy weapons! Rent votes!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2017, 06:25:48 PM »
I did when it first went missing but then I discovered a much more stylish hat.

Crowns are what's in style now.

Offline Great Deku Tree

• Slingshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2017, 07:29:08 PM »
Well, this is a surprise. I took a risk yesterday and worried that I would end up murdered if I was wrong.  My original mafia thoughts were way off. Ravio and Cucco seem to be okay.

Offline Cucco

• Savage Lynel Bow
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2017, 08:31:00 PM »

I was just wandering around my Evil Domain when I came across the Cuuuutest Li'l Shoppe! And when I saw what was in the window, well I just HAD to have it.

Mmmmmmm, even has a li'l of your hair still inside. Smells soooo goooood.

Dear loyal customer Cia,

We are so happy you are enjoying your purchase.  We would appericiate it if you left a review (https://ravizon.herokuapp.com/products/8).  Please consider purchasing other items to fullfill any future dark schemes. Have a Raviotastic day!

« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 10:04:06 PM by Cucco »

Offline Agitha

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2017, 09:16:18 PM »
Okay so at this point I believe an inactive player is Majora.      Linebeck, Happy Mask Salesman and Cia are on my list as possible Majora. We have 2.5 days to find Majora if there hasn't been any time foolery.  That .5 is for night actions on the 7th day by the by.

Also full disclosure. I am a normal townie. So if the Mafia and Savage Lynel Bow want to target someone else and help find Majora that would be great. 
"...Oh, boy! I thought you were a giant grasshopper! But you're not! You're a person! Still, you're wearing those clothes, so that tells me you like bugs too! Oh, boy, I forgot the formalities! You have an audience with the princess of the bug kingdom. Agitha is my name!"

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2017, 03:30:18 AM »
Some people say that The Dating Game paints an overly rosy picture and that it is mere propaganda being used by the Ravio Corporation to trick people into giving it their rupees with the unreal expectation that they will instantly find true love and a perfect match. Well, a negative answer to that may be worrisome to the legal department here at The Dating Game, we can say that once in an incredibly weird anomaly, love doesn't always blossom as expected.

Take this couple, for example:

One outspoken, the other shy. One loves to swim, the other love to fly. Yet, as different as they are, they also have plenty of shared interests including a very big one that goes by the name of Link. And yet, despite this blend, true love was unable to bloom. It appears they were just to hung up on the unrequited love they had for another to be able to move on and see the special sitting next to them. They did, however, become really good friends. I think, based on this short snippet, we can confidently proclaim that they'll become besties for life and such speculation is completely legit and legal-worry free. It just goes to show that if, for some incredibly strange fluke, you don't find the match right for you in love then you'll probably still find someone who's the right match for friendship and that can be a bit of a win too. RaviOKCupid and The Dating Game. Even when we are wrong, we are right.

Offline Cucco

• Savage Lynel Bow
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2017, 10:47:56 AM »
That's cute how they finish each others sentences.

As for the matter at hand.  Seems to me Happy Mask Salesman is hording his masks.  He says he wants to sell them on Ravizon but has yet to post any.  Perhaps he is waiting for the 8th day. 

Vote Happy Mask

Offline Agitha

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2017, 11:50:58 AM »
I think I will go after Happy Mask Salesman for today.  Their posts always seem to be focused on masks almost obsessively so.

Vote Happy Mask Salesman
"...Oh, boy! I thought you were a giant grasshopper! But you're not! You're a person! Still, you're wearing those clothes, so that tells me you like bugs too! Oh, boy, I forgot the formalities! You have an audience with the princess of the bug kingdom. Agitha is my name!"

Offline Cucco

• Savage Lynel Bow
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2017, 01:40:04 PM »
Hey Hyrulian Citizens,

Ravizon is looking to add rare collectables to our product offerings.  Do you have a MiiVerse stamp taking up valuable real-estate in your inventory? Turn it in for cold hard Rupees! Come on into your local Ravio Inc Store and trade it in and I'll give you 10 rupees with which you can put towards a Foresword or the popular Quad-Force piece you've had your eye on.

Offline Happy Mask Salesman

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2017, 05:41:25 PM »
Well folks, I, your humble SATISFIED ACCESSORY COLLECTOR don't know this happy mask salesman person y'all seem to be gettin' up in arms about, but I reckon y'all seem like good wholesome people, and would know better.  What kind of peculiar folk would be interested in just rare and interesting MASKS when there's so many other interesting accessories and doodads to find and sell for a healthy profit.

I'm with ya!  Vote Happy Mask Salesman
Howdy!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2017, 09:06:19 PM »
Let's check in with another couple here at The Dating Game and see how things went for them on their first date.

Well, looks like we've got Mr. Tingle here but I'm not sure who is..... wait..... is that the horse? Epona? CUT!! CUT!! STOP!!! SHUT IT DOWN! SHUT IT DOWWWWNNNNN!!!!!!!!

We can't go showing that. That's just.... horrifying. The horror.... the horror.....

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2017, 11:27:38 PM »
Current Vote Tally:

Happy Mask Salesman - 3
Agitha - 1

Players have about 13 hours left to get their votes in.

Offline Agitha

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2017, 12:26:43 AM »
Well folks, I, your humble SATISFIED ACCESSORY COLLECTOR don't know this happy mask salesman person y'all seem to be gettin' up in arms about, but I reckon y'all seem like good wholesome people, and would know better.  What kind of peculiar folk would be interested in just rare and interesting MASKS when there's so many other interesting accessories and doodads to find and sell for a healthy profit.

I'm with ya!  Vote Happy Mask Salesman

Hmm Suicidal townie? Mafia member using bomb as a shield, Majora using bomb as a shield or actual bomb mask?   

Which is more likely based on how the day has gone down so far?  I am leaning towards either Mafia member or Majora using bomb as a shield.

Offline Ravio

• Blast Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2017, 01:14:45 AM »
Ravio Inc here. If you've read the most recent newsletter, you know that man with the mustache is the prime suspect for the death of the mysterious Happy Mask Salesman!

So Ravio Inc going to do the most profitable thing possible and join in the vote since no one has rented the Ravio vote yet.
Vote Happy Mask Salesman
https://ravizon.herokuapp.com
Buy tools! Buy weapons! Rent votes!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2017, 01:35:19 AM »
We've just got report that footage is ready of another couple on The Dating Game. Let's see how things are going for them.

That's nice. Looks like we've got a big Korok and a person with a Korok mask to communicate with them and *YAAAAAAAWWWWWWNNNNNNNN* Oh dear. I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. *YAAAAWWWWWNNNNNNN* Oh my. It must be this couple! They're just too boring. Total snoozefest. I'm more interested in that cowboy in the background. Skip it. I can't spend anymore time with this couple or I could fall into a coma of boredom and never wake up. Yeesh.

Offline Mipha

• Hylian Shield
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2017, 02:00:22 AM »
Now to wait for the dominoes to fall for Majora.

Offline Tingle.

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2017, 03:10:03 AM »
That sleazy Ravio isn't going to escape my clutches! Vote Ravio

I have proposed to Epona as well but she said neigh.