Author Topic: Godzilla Mafia Day 3  (Read 4953 times)

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
Godzilla Mafia Day 3
« on: January 21, 2014, 11:18:34 PM »
"Sir, the Earthquakes.  I believe they are moving.  I think they're alive."

"What do you?"

"My calculations show that this quake did not start on the island, but into the sea.  I think something big is coming this way.  Do you think there is another monster?"

"All the other monsters are dead.  And we haven't lost containment of the 3 that we have." 

"Unless Sir, it is Godzilla."

"Are you sure about your calculations?  Can you predict where he going?"

"Yes, sir." 

"Then take a armored vessel and verify." 

"Yes, Sir."

The Scientist bravely went out to investigate.  Upon arrival the sonar picked up movement.  Something big underneath.  Godzilla was coming.  Straight for Monster Island.  But something was wrong.

[/size][size=78%]The quakes were not behind Godzilla.  They were going out towards him.  The scientist quickly called his commander.[/size]
[/size]
[/size][size=78%]Nothing static.  [/size]
[/size]
[/size][size=78%]"Captain, go to full alert, arm all war heads.  The monster have breached their containments."[/size]
[/size]
[/size][size=78%]Suddenly a massive crack and tidal wave overcame the ship.  They were sinking.  Pokepal148 looked out at the monitor one last time.  Sir, Godzilla is right on top of us.  Detonate all warheads.  We must try to stop him now.[/size]
[/size]
[/size][size=78%]BOOOOOOOM!!!!![/size]
[/size]
[/size][size=78%]With a large blast the warheads were detonated and scientist and Godzilla were no more.  [/size]
[/size]
[/size][size=78%]  [/size]
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 05:28:01 PM by Spak-Spang »

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
Re: Godzilla Mafia Day 3
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 11:20:41 PM »
Results:
Mafia used Gigan's power and did not perform a hit.
Votes cancelled:
insanolord
pokepal148

The results are a tie vote:
Stratos and Pokepal148 are dead.

Godzilla-Stratos 
Pokepal148 EDF Scientist are deceased.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 11:50:58 PM by Spak-Spang »

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 11:26:38 PM »
First person to vote for me dies tonight in the hit.

Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 11:45:58 PM »
Vote Khushrendada

There now no threats can be done…unless he meant valid vote…

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 12:11:25 AM »
Guess I have to go to Korea now. (You thought I meant in game terms.)

EDIT:

Vote Khushrendada

Also you voted for someone else. Perhaps a Freudian slip admitting that I'm you daddy.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 12:21:48 AM by Khushrenada »

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 12:20:00 AM »
Also, I might as well reveal the grand plan now.

There are 4 townies and 3 mafia members left. Even if all 4 townies vote me out today (which seems highly unlikely with Glad0s not showing up yet), I will nullify two of those votes. With all of the mafia voting together, that will make the vote 3 - 2. Thus, I will live, a townie will die and that will be the end of the game with a 3 - 3 mafia / townie tie.

Therefore, you can either vote against me in a pointless vote that I will invalidate or you can join me in voting out Glad0s as a little bit of revenge for his help in making me look bad last mafia game and as a way to direct your frustrations at non-playing townies who cost their teams the game.

Vote Glad0s

As for my mafia mates, they've been instructed to vote for me and then will change their votes an hour or so before the deadline to reveal their true nature and seal the victory. Very dramatic right?

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 12:27:18 AM »
Gigan OP nerf please

Offline Pixelated Pixies

• Just call me PixPix™
  • Score: -178
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2014, 12:29:07 AM »

Therefore, you can either vote against me in a pointless vote that I will invalidate or you can...

Vote Khushrendada
Gouge away.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2014, 12:31:25 AM »
Gigan OP nerf please

Huh? What does that mean?

EDIT: Ohhhh. Over Powered. I was thinking Original Poster and couldn't figure out what you were talking about.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 12:33:23 AM by Khushrenada »

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2014, 12:38:09 AM »
Gigan original Power nerf please.

For the record, I have been thinking about this a lot.  The power is potentially slightly overpowered in a small game.  I should have made it one vote change only.  However, there is a small tweak and nerf-ish like thing to the power.  I have informed it to the player. 

However, I am keeping it 2 canceled votes for now.  As it stands, I originally thought being able to have basically equal power of vote manipulation would make the sides fair.  I gave similar powers to both teams.  Unfortunately I could not foresee the abilities going the way it did.  Does this mean the game was unbalanced?  Maybe…it is hard to say.  To use an action means the mafia could not make a hit.  What if yesterday they did not use the power and made a hit?  Two players would be dead…same with Day One…two players dead.  I think the townies got extremely unlucky this game…that is all.

As for the powers themselves, I really like giving townies 2 powers each…both useful.  If the Soldier had lived…they could have killed a mafia member…and the townies were the only team that could keep people alive.  Things could have gone drastically differently in this game. 

I would love to run this game again…exactly the same, but perhaps with more players…and see if it is balanced or broken. 
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 12:45:17 AM by Spak-Spang »

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2014, 12:47:00 AM »
I am dead, and should not be talking in the living Day 3 thread.

The moderator Spak-Spang is a jerk for changing my post, and I will curse him and kill him in the next mafia game…and not in real life…if only because it is too expensive to fly to Korea and kill somebody.

The end.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 01:13:41 AM by Spak-Spang »

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2014, 01:06:10 AM »
Dead, Dead, Dead, Dead, Dead, Dead…Moderators are jerks…dead, dead…yeah…dead dead dead Geez, editing a quote is hard…actually doing any editing copying and such in the forums is hard. 

Man, this is turning into one of the longest death scenes in mafia history. It could also be considered a breach of etiquette with a dead player trying to influence the remaining players. Fortunately, since I've verified everything with the host, I have no need to remove this post or fear that you may be on to something or could post something to ruin the plan. Still, for future games, please remember that when you are dead, you can no longer comment on how you think the living players should proceed. Unless you think they should vote with me just to make a memorable finale to this game for when future players and forum members look back through these games and blow their minds. Then that kind of posting is ok.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 01:17:08 AM by Spak-Spang »

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2014, 09:24:07 AM »
Khush is arrogant and flaunting his power.  That rubs me the wrong way.  That coupled with Pokepal's comments from yesterday's thread make my choice clear.

Vote Khushrenada

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2014, 06:10:00 PM »
I told you guys it was khush.

vote Khushrenada
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2014, 11:02:08 PM »
Time is up.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2014, 11:05:14 PM »
3 Votes for
Khushrenada
1 Vote for
Glad0s

Khushrenada is scheduled for voting out...He can not use his power to change the vote, because it is a night action and he would be dead before using it.  I feel like this is not breaking rules we all know Khush is Mafia, and he is scheduled for voting out...and that can't be stopped. 

The mafia has about 30 minutes to place a hit.

I am out shopping and I am at a public computer. 
It is important that tomorrow is the deadline for voting participation.  If players have not voted by tomorrow they will die.  Originally I posted only townies would die...but I feel that balance is not fair.  I initially thought to just have roles exposed, because if inactivity resulted in too many deaths the mafia or townies could lose not from a well played game, but because of a non-played game.  I did not want that.  I feel this is not a problem I need to worry about this game. 

« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 11:09:07 PM by Spak-Spang »