Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 88: Hey Pikmin, Four..m A Mafia! Day 6.

<< < (2/3) > >>

ShyGuy:
Who is left? Are we voting Nickmitch?

Khushrenada:
There is a Player List thread...

stevey:
Looks like nobody votes until I No Vote

nickmitch:

--- Quote from: Luigi Dude on February 13, 2022, 01:56:49 PM ---BeautifulShy sent a message to me and Nickmitch to vote for Mop It Up, so we know the both of us are townies.

--- End quote ---

Order.RSS got the Mop It Up PM too per the day 3 thread. I'm not sure if anyone else got it.

--- Quote from: ShyGuy on February 14, 2022, 10:30:28 AM ---Who is left? Are we voting Nickmitch?

--- End quote ---

You voted for me once before. What's your beef?? :P

--- Quote from: stevey on February 14, 2022, 11:23:32 AM ---Looks like nobody votes until I No Vote

--- End quote ---

We need to think through if townies can risk no voting. The threat of the bomber being out there makes things difficult, so we should avoid bandwagoning. But a delayed move puts us in a fairly risky position as one of us drops each day. Plus, two more people can die tomorrow? I think that possibility is consistent with the bomber rules, but I haven't thought too hard about it.

Khushrenada:
About 2 hours and 20 minutes left in the day. I know! I can't believe the excitement is almost over already with so many votes cast today like 1 No Vote and..............

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version