Community Forums > General Chat

The Fast Food Thread - Would You Like Posts With That?

<< < (64/64)

Adrock:

--- Quote from: BlackNMild2k1 on May 31, 2022, 05:09:40 PM ---But what's your "Go-To" burger joint that offers Wagyu beef (American or otherwise)?

--- End quote ---
Burger Barr

I used to live about 15 minutes away until I moved out of state. Fortunately, a friend lives nearby. I've only stopped in a few times since the pandemic.

ThePerm:
Every time I've had Wagyu I've always thought it was just over-hyped.

My Aunt runs a dairy farm. Because of this she has cows that are meant for making milk that is used to make cheese. Every once in a while her cows get slaughtered. Her cow's meat tastes way different and I really like it. Also Buffalo doesn't taste as special as advertised either, though Angus does taste a bit different and is pretty good.

And all this of course is in hamburger form where it's all ground up. I imagine steak form is going to be notable.

Stratos:
Wagyu isn't ideal for burgers from my understanding of a single episode of Kitchen Nightmares that my TV seems to always play on repeat when I accidentally change it to whatever Samsung uses for a channel viewing mode, so I've watched it once or twice out of curiosity. It was the episode where Godron Ramsey is arguing with the owner who likes burgers and thinks that makes him an excellent burger restaurant owner and kept insisting his top tier Wagyu was the best burger meat ever. Ramsey was talking about how it is a quality meat but most of its positives are lost when in ground and grilled form in a burger. It is also so overpriced I just don't want to even try it. I'd rather spend my money on something else.

BlackNMild2k1:
Wingstop now got 12 flavors of chicken sandwich....

If the first 2 good.... I'm in trouble. Wingstop is right next my house :/

Anyway, try one free!!
Who want a free chicken sandwich from Wingstop?

https://chickensandwichsplit.com/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version