Community Forums > NWR Forums Discord

Racing Wheel question

<< < (2/7) > >>

DrZoidberg:
Sigh, you don't seem to be able to grasp this concept. The greater the radius the wheel can turn, the less amount the wheels actually turn per degree. Meaning you have greater controll over how much you turn the wheels exactly.

Crash Mariocoot:
Yes but you see in Grand Turismo games you usually can't turn enough to make a turn so I think that they made the wheel so that you could turn a lot better. Otherwise there would be no point in making a wheel that turns 900 degrees because it would just spread out the controller's turning which would be a waste of time. In other words I need a wheel that will give me more turning.

Bill Aurion:
"In other words I need a wheel that will give me more turning."

Oh...my...God... >_<

Look here, please...The control is set through the coding of a game, and CANNOT be altered with a racing wheel...As DrZ said, you only get MORE PRECISE turning, not MORE turning...

Crash Mariocoot:
okay thx for the help....so now I need to know what I should get with the 50bux me and my brother are going to have altogether. TOS or 4Swords? Anything else worth getting?

S-U-P-E-R:

Originally posted by: Crash Mariocoot
Yes but you see in Grand Turismo games you usually can't turn enough to make a turn so I think that they made the wheel so that you could turn a lot better. Otherwise there would be no point in making a wheel that turns 900 degrees because it would just spread out the controller's turning which would be a waste of time. In other words I need a wheel that will give me more turning.
--- End quote ---

Try leaning off your seat and touching your knee to the ground

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version