Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia LXXXVI: Sign-up Thread

<< < (9/9)

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: Stratos on October 05, 2021, 01:13:01 PM ---Since traditionally we pause on weekends, shouldn't we wait for a Monday to allow for a longer stretch of uninterrupted days?

--- End quote ---

We haven't paused on weekends once we switched over to the Majority Rule and 48 hour or so voting periods. With the longer game days, pausing no longer seems to be necessary.

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: Mr. Bungle on October 05, 2021, 04:00:52 PM ---It appears the roles are not all posted yet. I think we should have a day to read them before starting.

--- End quote ---

Eh, it'll give you something to do over the course of Day 1 besides nervously posting in the Day One thread and hoping you don't become a target.  ;)

Timing at this point is all off. I had hoped we'd have had enough players over a week ago. With Metroid Dread releasing this Friday, now the game has to compete with that when it could have been possibly winding up or over by then. There's no way to really work around that now aside from maybe delaying the start of the game even further and I don't want to do that.

I will say I am looking forward to the Harvest Moon game next. Typing up these rules and roles has made changed my mind and made me look forward to a simpler game next time. Still need to add the Treasures aka Abilities aka Power-ups to the list of Rules and Roles. However, I would suggest that players just check out the Metroid Mafia Rules thread as those will be pretty much be the same abilities being used this game just with a different skin or name to them. In the meantime, I am going to start handing out the roles and will this game into action.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version