Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Invite to Mafia Championship Season 7

<< < (10/10)

Order.RSS:
I think it's very NWR to kick the doors down gun blazing and flame out on Day 1 haha, so good job! Very on-brand.

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: Steefosaurus on June 25, 2020, 08:13:04 AM ---I think it's very NWR to kick the doors down gun blazing and flame out on Day 1 haha, so good job! Very on-brand.

--- End quote ---

I do what I can for the team.  Also yes it has been a while since I had this sort of day 1 with people questioning me and me going all out against them.  It feels very homey.  Like it is a staple for me which hasn't happen as often as it has in the past. 

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on June 25, 2020, 12:35:47 AM ---and on Day 6 Mafia wins.

I will start working on the Resident Evil Remake roles and everything else in the game.  If anyone wants to add any changes or ideas to the wrap up thread I am going to unlock it and link it here so people can put their thoughts in there if you didn't get a chance to while I work on the game. 

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/forums/index.php?topic=62771.0 

--- End quote ---

Since I didn't get any more feedback in that thread I am working on the game. Sorry for the wait but I should be getting the signup thread within the week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version