Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia XXXII: Day 4

(1/9) > >>

NWR_DrewMG:
The day had lasted ages, it felt.  The Toads had spent countless hours bickering and fighting amongst themselves.  All of them had different opinions, but most of the opinions boiled down to the same hard truth: Khushrenada had to go.  The name tag read Waluigi, but there was something more sinister behind the purple facade.

Professor E. Gadd handed the cure to Khushrenada, and asked him to drink it.

"Now, I know that we've had some problems with the cure in the past, what with poor old Chompy taking one for the team last week - but I've gone over this cure again and again."

Waluigi began to raise the glass to his lips, as the professor continued speaking.

"With this latest version of Professor E. Gadd's Anti-Toad cure, only members of the Koopa family will be poisoned to death!  There's a chemical in the cure that reacts with green spiky creatures.  You'll be fine, Waluigi!  If, that is, you're telling the truth."

Suddenly Khushrenada's brow began to grow damp with sweat.  He tried to put the glass down but E. Gadd wouldn't have it.  Members of the Toad Crowd held him down while the cure was poured down his throat.

And as he changed back into a regular Koopa Troopa and breathed his last breath, the crowd let out a whoopie!

"We've got one!  Take that, Koopa!  Let's go celebrate!  Mario's having a party!"

----

King Koopa was furious.  Not only had he lost one of his faithful, most devious servants to the vote, but he had just lost a star to the Toad whose nametag read Mario.  It was just the latest in a series of defeats to the plumber, a series of defeats that had gone on over twenty years. 

"When will it end?!!!" he groaned.

"There are three turns left," spoke an invisible narrator.

He snarled at the air and looked around for one of his Mafia members.  Someone wasn't going to leave this game alive, he'd make sure of that.  He looked around for Koopa Jr, but couldn't find him.  It was hard to discern who was who in this game.  He'd have to meet up with his gang later.  If there was dirty work to be done tonight, he'd need to do it himself.

He excused himself from the gang and headed off to the Little Toad's Room, but as he was entering the room, he came across vudu who was talking to a palace guard.  He grabbed vudu.

"Quick, come with me!  I've found Bowser!"

Vudu and Bowser ran down the hall together, and into the castle courtyard.  Once they were outside, he pointed toward a tree.  "There!  I saw him run up there!"

The second vudu turned his back, Bowser opened his mouth, and breathed fire!  He didn't even know he could still do that when he was in Toad form!  This was useful information!  The fire consumed poor vudu, and as he ran for the lake in the courtyard, Bowser tripped him up.  This was Bowser's horrible, horrible revenge.

vudu changed back into Luigi.  Later that night, he was found by Mario and Peach, and there was much mourning in the Mushroom Kingdom.

Never had Mario's resolve been stronger.

-=*=-

RESULTS:

Khushrenada (Koopa Troopa) was voted out.

vudu (Luigi) was hit by the Mafia.

-=*=-

Day 4 starts HERE.

Vote for 1 other player by typing "vote" and their name in bold.

If you change your vote, you must leave unbold (but not erase) your old vote.

The day ends at 11 PM CST tonight.

Night actions are due by 7 AM CST tomorrow.

Mafia Godfather, send in your hit and your assassin.

Mario, send in your investigation.

Wario, send in your changed vote.

Koopa Jr, send in your frame-job.

stevey:
Khushrenada (Koopa Troopa) was voted out.

I called it on day 1!

RABicle:
Yet you didn't vote for him, unbeliever.

ThePerm:
damn were screwed!

NWR_pap64:
Vote Goldenphoenix

Though, this may change...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version