Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia XXX:Winter HAWTNESS Pageant, staring pimps and mafioso guess judges! DAY00

<< < (3/23) > >>

Spak-Spang:
When does this game start...I might have to miss it because of VACATION!!!!  No!.!.!.!.!

Oh and just for this thread.

8===0

BeautifulShy:
Spak I am gonna guess that the game is gonna start on the 2nd or 3rd.

vudu:
In as baby Peach.  ;D

EasyCure:

--- Quote from: Spak-Spang on December 26, 2008, 11:21:45 AM ---When does this game start...I might have to miss it because of VACATION!!!!  No!.!.!.!.!

Oh and just for this thread.

8===0

--- End quote ---

Oh look, a blunt!

I was wondering how you ever came up with the name Spak-spang ;)

Khushrenada:

--- Quote ---Khushrenada, after bribing every last judge and pageant official was on his way to winning the title of Ms HAWTNESS 2009 but, he was stopped in his tracks when Vudu stunned everyone by taking off her bikini. With everyone in a daze, Vude strangle Khushrenada to death reviling him to be the Pimp of pimps and a cross dresser.............. and a filthy perv. Vude win! game over. Pics of Vudu stripping in your local news paper on pages 1, 2, 3, 9, 12-35, 38.
--- End quote ---

Me losing a hotness contest? This just can't be! This is worse than the time I placed second at a beauty concert and got ten dollers.

--- Quote ---Wait, the game didn't start yet? Sign up below!
--- End quote ---

What's this? I've gone back in time? Excellant. Now that I know the future, I can work to change it and stop Vudu before he kills me. But will my plan work or will the butterfly effect come into play? I must move carefully as I know many eyes will be on me. And not just because of my hot beauty as is usually the case.

In.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version