Author Topic: SUPAR TY'S guide to sneaking into E3  (Read 7934 times)

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
SUPAR TY'S guide to sneaking into E3
« on: April 10, 2004, 09:17:32 PM »
Approach the convention center from the south. Choosing this path you first have to get up the ladder. Enter the intersection and get the  PRESS CREDENTIALS. Get rid of the GEOCITIES SITE. Exit via the door next to it. Enter the door to the BASEMENT PASSWAY OF WESTAREA. In the MAIN SHAFT you'll notice the red colors sorrounding you which indicates that you're in the WEST AREA.  Anyway go ahead to the middle part of the MAIN SHAFT and obtain the PRESS CREDENTIALS.  Beware of the giant moth that lurks around here.  It can easily poispn you. You can kill it if you want by always standing in the middle and waiting for it to appear in a convenient spot. Anyway take the route with the white color to enter the TURNTABLE. The TURNTABLE has 2 SECURITY GUARDs waiting for you.  One that is lying and has PRESS CREDENTIALS and a PLAYSTATION nearby and yet another that will stalk you from the right part of the TURNTABLE.  The right part also includes a GAMECUBE. The left one has the CONFERENCE HALL KEY CARD for you which you should pick up, but leave the TURNTABLE KEY.  Do NOT pick it up as you will only be able touse it later on. Now backtrack all the way to the DUCT and get down to B5.  There's a PLAYSTATION and a FILE. Crawl through the hole in the PRESS ROOM PASSWAY OF AREA C. In the PRESS ROOM EMERGENCY PASSAGE go ahead kill the SECURITY GUARD,take the FILE and the by the corner and crawl through another hole.  Go ahead and operate the panel to open the shutter,there should also be a GAMECUBE. Beware of the larvas while crossing the path to the key card reader. Use your CONFERENCE HALL KEY CARD to open the door. Go in to find A PLAYSTATION and a GAMECUBE and a computer you should operate. The room also contains PRESS CREDENTIALS. Leave the PRESS ROOM COMPUTER ROOM and go back up to the MAIN SHAFT. This time you have to take the BLUE ROUTE in order to get to the EAST AREA. Use your CONFERENCE HALL KEY CARD by the shutter to open it. Get in the intersection and use the device to register your fingerprints here.  IMPORTANT: Playing on HARD/VERY HARD makes the hunter here active again instantly.  Get in the BASEMENT CULTURE ROOM. A SECURITY GUARD is playing the dead one. Kill him off and take the FIRE SPRAY. Leave your CONFERENCE HALL KEY CARD now. The room also has PRESS CREDENTIALS, NEWS STORY AND BADGE HOLDER. Go back out and take the other accessible door in the BASEMENT PASSWAY OF EAST AREA. In the BASEMENT LOW TEMEPERATURE EXPERIMENT ROOM go to the frozen corpse and melt it down with your FIRE SPRAY to operate the power for the facility. The room has a GAMEBOY a FILE. You can find an SP ITEM opposing the typewriter. You can also save here. Being done here go back out the MAIN SHAFT. On your way you might notice another FILE.

IMPORTANT NOTE: All GUARDS in this area will be active from this point.  You'll catch with your partners here at the latest. Take the white route and enter the turntable. The room contains a PLAYSTATION and a GAMECUBE and pretty much everything you've left here if you didn't go to BASEMENT. I hope ypu didn't mess with the TURNTABLE KEY so you can now pick it up and use it to start a 3:00 countdown. GUARDS will appear be sure to dodge as much as possible to save your ammo. You can get up behind the turntable which is a safe place from the SECURITY GUARDs. After a certain period of time (about a minute) PETER MAIN will appear and will drop down. Head to the back of the turntable and go up. Everything will be easy if you can make sure that everyone is up there. After the countdown is up a cutscene will occur and the turntable will rise, allowing you to enter E3.

Offline DrZoidberg

• Secreted by the Internet Bee
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: SUPAR TY'S guide to sneaking into E3
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2004, 10:06:10 PM »
i'm getting into E3 as a member of xbox europe
OUT OF DATE.

Offline Cowface

• View Profile
RE:SUPAR TY'S guide to sneaking into E3
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2004, 10:14:11 PM »
OMLMFAOG YUO CONPLETLY MESED IT UP. NOHTING IS RITE AND UR LAL TRUNED AROWND. YUO JUST WAISTED HOURS OF MY TIEM TRYING WEN I COD HAEV FIGUREED IT OUT FASTARR.

I TREID TURNING IN TEH DIRECTUN U SED, BUT U WER RONG. I HAD TO HIED FRUM THE TERMINATOR GAURD, BUT TEHN I WENT TEH WONG WAY NAD HE SAW ME AND HE STARTRED TI CHASE ME. THEN I RAN OUTSIED, BUT MY FREND WAS LIEK "LOL HE IS TEH COMING" SO I HIDED AGAIN AND TEHN HE RAN IN TEH HIDING SPOT THEN I RAN OUT.

YEH. TAHT DIDNT WORK NICE NAD U R AT FAULT. AFTAR I RANNED OUT, HE FOUND ME AGAIN NAD I TAUGHT THAT WAS IT. BUT THEN MY FREND WAS LIEK, "LOL I WIL DISTRAKT TEH GRAUD" NAD I WAS LIEK "KOOL" SO I RAN NAD MY FREND ATTAKED HIM BUT I DIDN SEE HOW CUZ I WAS JUST RUNIN SO FAST. TEHN I DID TEH ZIG ZAG AND WENT BACKWORDZ AND FLUPPED INTO TEH AIR LIEK TEH NINJA TEHN KEEP RUINNG AND RUNNIG.

SO I THOUGT I WON AND SED TO MYSELF "I TOLD U I WAS HARDCORE", BUT TEHN I WAS LIKE "WTFWTFWTF" WEN HE GRABED ME. SO UR TEH JERK AND LIAR. I GIEV UR FAQ THUMS UNDERGROUND CUZ IT SI SO BAD.

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2004, 10:16:19 PM »
Too much work, I'm just going to walk in via the front door in a Crash Bandicoot suit. >=O

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2004, 10:53:56 PM »
I'm going to be a stunt double for Miyamoto, complete with great Engrish translations and karaoke skills.
WORKING NINE TIL FIVE, WHAT A WAY TO MAKE A RIVING!
I WOOD WARK FIVE HUNDRED MIRES, AND I WOOD WARK FIVE HUNDRED MORE!
YOU'RE THE ONE THAT I WANT, OOH OOH OHH!

Offline Uncle Rich AiAi

• Abandoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2004, 11:11:19 PM »
Alternate method: find a cardboard box labled "Nokia N-Gage" and sneak in.  Security guards will not notice a thing.

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2004, 11:59:48 PM »

Originally posted by: AiAi
Alternate method: find a cardboard box labled "Nokia N-Gage" and sneak in.  Security guards will not notice a thing.

More like 'Phantom' am I rite?

Offline Jale

• BURN BABY BURN
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2004, 10:48:24 AM »
I'll just find a cardboard cut out of Mario and shuffle past the pot-bellied rent-a-guard's cone of vision. I fay have to use my M9 but I doubt it. I can always crawl into the air vents, and if I hear anyone coming I'll just look for a locker to hide in.

Offline Berny

• Seriously.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2004, 01:08:44 PM »
Yay! Thanks Ty! Now I can be like my favorite hero, Solid Snake. JUST LIKE HIM! Does any one have a mullet I could borrow? And a Sneaking Suit. ^_^ "Hey, my Sneaking Suit!" –––> funniest line in TTS.
has 6 gmail invites. wants to rid himself of them. email for gmail.

Offline Jale

• BURN BABY BURN
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2004, 02:11:07 PM »
Solid Snake: The only man in the world who can not only fit his whole body in one pair of tights, but it works on him.

Offline Berny

• Seriously.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2004, 03:34:37 PM »
And the rappelling straps accentuate his...nevermind. And they are not normal tights. They are Sneaking Tights.
has 6 gmail invites. wants to rid himself of them. email for gmail.

Offline BlkPaladin

• Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Minkmultimedia
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2004, 11:12:02 PM »
The best way of getting in is to open up your own video game store. Cough up about $35 to get both federal and state retail lisence and FEIN. (Which is one of the two IDs you need for a admission.) Then print your self out a paycheck stub, which is the second ID, but you need an offical State picture ID to prove your age.

As for the retail lisence and the FEIN you can use it to get a merchents account with a distributer so you can get cheep games/anime. (Usally in the 30-to-40% cheep range.)
Stupidity is lost on my. Then again I'm almost always lost.

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2004, 11:37:42 PM »
Great. Couldn't you have told me earlier that I don't need to bring my C4 charges?

Offline DrForester

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2004, 01:00:19 PM »
Anyone who can't put forththe almost non existant effort needed to get into E3 legitimatly should just be banned from going.
"I see you've decided to go psycho.....godspeed"

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2004, 01:06:45 PM »
*You are in front of your house...What do you do?*
----1) Take a plane
----2) Take a bus
----3) Walk

*You walk to LA*

*You are now in front of the LA Convention Center*
----1)  Sneak in through back
----2)  Chloroform attendant and steal his uniform
----3)  Walk in through front door without pass

*You chose to walk in the front door*

[YOU HAVE BEEN MAULED TO DEATH BY NINTENDO HELLHOUNDS...GAME OVER]  
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2004, 01:39:29 PM »
YOU HAVE BEEN EATEN BY A GRUE

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2004, 02:59:51 PM »
I will walk in dessed as my childhood tree-bush hero Grug. The guards will be so totally confused as to who the hell Grug is that they will run in circles dancing to the tune of banana peels being boiled and they will fall to the ground in a flurry of breakdancing moves.

And thus, Grug has saved me again!

Then I see Miyamoto, and I break down into a blubbering mess of drooling, boneless meat. My life will be complete.
Now....to find a Grug costume.
Comin at ya with High Level Course Language and Violence

Offline Catbus Is Taken

• Slayer uppercuts you INTO OUTER SPACE!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2004, 09:48:27 AM »

Originally posted by: DrForester
Anyone who can't put forththe almost non existant effort needed to get into E3 legitimatly should just be banned from going.

Anyone who can't put forththe almost non existant effort needed to read comprehend post should just be banned from posting.
S-U-X-O-R

Offline Evan_G

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2004, 07:09:06 PM »
I probably could have got in with the Classic Gaming booth as the resident Snes expert.  Alas, I am busy and broke.
Super NES forever

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2004, 09:19:13 PM »

Originally posted by: DrZoidberg

Ahahahahah I was pleasantly surprised by that link

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2004, 12:24:54 AM »
Hurray! They never locked my thread over there. Activity ++

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2004, 07:55:08 AM »
id dazzle em with my disco dancin powerz........

http://www.tetrametrics.com/theperm/flash/permsroom.swf

now im wondering why tf didn't i just modify that one and turn it in for the pgc contest!
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2004, 11:05:53 AM »

Originally posted by: ThePerm
id dazzle em with my disco dancin powerz........

http://www.tetrametrics.com/theperm/flash/permsroom.swf

now im wondering why tf didn't i just modify that one and turn it in for the pgc contest!

YOU ARE A KING AMONG POSTERS

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2004, 04:51:18 PM »
doez some more Dancin'z
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Uncle Rich AiAi

• Abandoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2004, 07:34:39 PM »

Originally posted by: S-U-P-E-R

Originally posted by: DrZoidberg

Ahahahahah I was pleasantly surprised by that link

Can you guess who Bill Gates & Peter Moore are?