Author Topic: Xbox live 2 month subscription card?  (Read 1926 times)

Offline SLIVER

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Xbox live 2 month subscription card?
« on: March 26, 2004, 11:50:41 AM »
Does this ever expire? I need to know because a friend is sell me his from January. And it might be expired. By the way how many of these can you use?
So much for Too Human!!
"Nintendo, where dreams never come true"
Mario Tennis, Too Human, Eternal Darkness 2.

(NINTENDO IS AFRAID OF CHANGES!) "YOU COWARDS, TAKE IT LIKE A MAN"

Offline manunited4eva22

• Got 1337?
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
RE: Xbox live 2 month subscription card?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2004, 12:07:45 PM »
I sincerely doubt they do, and I would assume unlimited, but you would have to reset your account every 2 months.

Offline StrikerObi

• BanEditLockDelete Podcast Editor
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
    • Pixel du Jour
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2004, 07:08:14 AM »
You can only use one of them. You might be able to use another if you get a new Gamertag and use a different credit card to sign up with. Also it says right on Xbox.com
"Trial offers can be initiated between April 1, 2004, and September 30, 2004. Multiple trial cards cannot be used to extend a trial beyond two months."

Offline AMac2002

• View Profile
RE:Xbox live 2 month subscription card?
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2004, 02:34:09 PM »
I'm not sure on this, but I think if you use your 2 month free thing, after the two months they start automatically billing you, so you have to cancel if you don't want to pay. What you can do is cancel, and then use a new 2 month free thing. Also, if you buy SCD, there's a 1 in 13 chance of getting a 12 month free one. Now that is sweet...

Offline - NintendoFan -

• hay sup dudez i liek teh nintendo
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2004, 01:40:39 PM »
Also they will bill you if you go past the two months. That's one of the reasons they ask for a valid credit card when you first sign up. But, I think if you use the two months you can always go out and get a twelve month membership card to add on so you don't have go through the setup again.

Offline VAVA Mk-2

• View Profile
RE:Xbox live 2 month subscription card?
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2004, 08:18:50 PM »
Only can be used for a new Gamertag.  Go to the XBox.com forums and ask around.  You will find your answer there.