Author Topic: I've been posting on NWR for 10 years  (Read 12810 times)

Offline supermario2k

• Totally not The Rat. Really.
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: I've been posting on NWR for 10 years
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2016, 10:40:01 AM »
I would have discovered this site sooner but my early days on the internet well spent deep inside usenet transformers collector groups. I think the main ones I visited were alt.toys.transformers.classic.moderated alt.toys.transformers and rec.toys.transformers or something to that effect.

I made a lot of friends then as well as plenty of enemies. By the time they chase me away for good I had gotten over Transformers collected and since I was always into video games I started looking for a video game community that fit my personality. I settled on this place despite all that.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2016, 08:19:42 PM »
For better or worse ;)!
Made you look ****.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2021, 01:02:29 AM »
Congratulations!

I’m approaching 15 years so I will be taking my leave soon.
If you quit I quit!
I mean, you barely post here as is. Better start packing up your desk.

I didn't want to hijack Phil's thread. I've been feeling like I should cut back on posting or just stop entirely. I don't play that many video games so posting on a video game message board seems silly. Forums as a whole are kind of dying off anyway.

I've spent way too much of the last 20 years getting into pointless debates with people. I look back and view most of that as a colossal waste of my time. You'll most likely never change anyone's mind (even if you provide corroborating evidence), right?

I'll probably still post here and there. Efforts to spur discussions have largely failed. I also think my internet use has gotten out of hand.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2021, 02:08:24 AM »
Oh, hijack whatever you want! You have seniority! :)

I'll miss seeing your posts and such, if you do decide to leave long-term, but you do what's best for you!
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)