Author Topic: frustration/depressed question  (Read 8549 times)

Offline manunited4eva22

• Got 1337?
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
RE: frustration/depressed question
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2003, 01:53:15 PM »
Praxius, you sound like you know a lot of Cameron Frye (s). I know a lot of people like that, and there isn't a whole lot you can do for them. I think you are right, it really is in their head. How you view something deals a lot with who you are.

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
frustration/depressed question
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2003, 07:45:46 AM »
“And not to rag on anybody in here, but the thought of depression as a sickness, or a disease is foolish. It's like everyday, everything is a sickness or a disease.”

Because you’re *obviously* an expert on the subject. ::rollseyes:: I”m really going to take the word of a forum junky who has some type of superiority complex by telling people what to do over the internet. If you want some advice, get a life.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline 3_MaSteRPIeCE

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2003, 09:16:16 AM »
When you're depressed walk to a friends house or something.

That's always good.  You get fresh air,  time to think,  and at the end you meet your friend. bring a cd player too if you want.  
try At the drive in - transatlantic foe , invalid litter department.
Money for war but not enough to feed the poor - TuPac

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2003, 02:16:33 PM »
Yeah, listening to a song about Mexican women getting murdered by a man or men that they still haven't caught will REALLY get you undepressed, Masterpiece.

If you guys want to listen to music to get undepressed, Pain's the way to go- none of their songs are sad or lonely or depressed at all.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline GoldShadow1

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2003, 08:11:32 PM »
"There is a thing called friends(I am assuming you people have real non-digital ones) that you talk to help solve your problems."

No.  Just no.  When I'm depressed, I wanna be alone.  I want to be able to think and work things out for myself.  I can't speak for anyone else, but I would never talk to a friend to try to 'solve my problems'.  It's usually personal anyway.

When I'm really depressed, I just like to go on a walk.  It doesn't matter where.  Just being able to get away and think about things helps to clear my mind.  I also never really play video games when I'm feeling down - it just seems futile and pointless.

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2003, 08:41:24 PM »
When im depressed i play Pokemon

When im angry i play a FPS like Timesplitters 2

Offline Praxius

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2003, 03:25:19 AM »
"Because you’re *obviously* an expert on the subject. ::rollseyes:: I”m really going to take the word of a forum junky who has some type of superiority complex by telling people what to do over the internet. If you want some advice, get a life."

^ Speaking of experts. Calling me a Forum Junky? Considdering today is tuesday and my last reply was like, what? Last Friday or Thrusday? Getting a life?? Aparently I have one. And no, I don't have a superiority complex. It's my opinion and my advice. I don't tell people what to do with their lives. Everybody is as free to make their own stupid (or smart) choices in life.

And how about you define to me what you considder "An Expert" Perhaps someone who does research on a subject or topic, someone who experiences the effects or the results of a subject or topic, someone who looks at a subject or topic through every possible angle and approach, throughout years of their life to better understand what they are learning about. I think that would classify someone as an expert.

So before you start shooting off on your little keyboard at me about your little tiffs and issues about me, how about you think first, before you react in such an imature manner like you just did. You're only demeaning yourself.

And just to stoop to your level of semi-insulting for a moment, because I know it will bug you and I can already tell your an easy one to anger, how about you stick your face in front of my arse, and wait for one of my farts?
*Exit The Prax*

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: frustration/depressed question
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2003, 03:41:55 AM »
When I'm angry or depressed, I usually lie on my bed and listen to some relaxing music, like Robbie Williams' "Swing When You're Winning" or any of my movie soundtracks (the Shrek OST and Star Wars is a fave, I also have the Pokemon 3 Ultimate Sountrack which is also great cause the songs are all about love, helping each other and having a good time - the second disc is actually the score for Pokemon 2000, which is very good).
And now that I have Evanescence's debut album, "Fallen", I listen to that all the time. It's rock, but somehow, it's really relaxing. I guaruntee you, when you listen to Amy Lee sing those songs (especially "Hello" - the most beautiful song ever), you go in a trance, forget everything, and just feel good. You also, for some reason, just fall madly in love with her for a while, but that's just me.

So download/buy their album, and listen to it. You willl love it. I'm serious. Although if you're depressed, don't think about the lyrics to 'Tourniquet'. It's a good song, but it's about suicide. Haha.

After all that, I have a VERY long sleep.
Comin at ya with High Level Course Language and Violence

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2003, 09:30:52 PM »
i'm in depressed mode right now....trent will help me.....bwahahahah
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates