Author Topic: 3ds points  (Read 1859 times)

Offline zachs1997

• Mr. Yuk Is Mean! Mr. Yuk is Green!
  • Score: -47
    • View Profile
    • zachworlds
3ds points
« on: August 12, 2011, 08:24:47 PM »
dose any one know where i can buy 500 3ds points with out using a credit card
If I had a dollar for ever time I have heard that. Because a dollar is worth more than a nickle.
Zachworlds.enjin.com

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
Re: 3ds points
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 08:57:30 PM »
I don't think you can, the only retail option is a $20 card. So whether it's your credit/debit card or someone elses, that is the only option is if you want smaller amounts AFAIK.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline zachs1997

• Mr. Yuk Is Mean! Mr. Yuk is Green!
  • Score: -47
    • View Profile
    • zachworlds
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 09:47:40 PM »
that sucks because all I want is pictobits  :P:
If I had a dollar for ever time I have heard that. Because a dollar is worth more than a nickle.
Zachworlds.enjin.com

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 03:05:05 AM »
They only sell them in 15/25€ increments here. Well, only Gamestop sells them, the other stores apparently worried that cards with actual money values printed on them aren't suitable for gouging customers with (they usually overcharge by 5€ for points cards).

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 03:08:28 AM »
I guess those stores don't like that Nintendo switched to real money for 3DS downloads. With Wii and DSi, they had "Nintendo Points" and was easier to trick casual people with prices. It's harder to get someone to pay $25 for a $20 card.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2011, 12:09:52 PM »
I guess those stores don't like that Nintendo switched to real money for 3DS downloads. With Wii and DSi, they had "Nintendo Points" and was easier to trick casual people with prices. It's harder to get someone to pay $25 for a $20 card.

I always made a stink when I found a nintendo card that was more than $20.