Author Topic: Fanboys Fanboys!  (Read 5126 times)

Offline PointZero

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Fanboys Fanboys!
« on: April 28, 2003, 11:59:19 AM »
Xbox 365 forum  

Im a Xbox fan personally(but still own GC)but look at this forum.in the beginning the forum is allright until Triforce(GC fanboy) comes and ruins the topic at hand.This is why sometimes Xbox fanboys get pissed at GC fanboys but im not saying that only the GC fanboys are the ones who did this xbox,ps2,etc. they all do it.So what i just want to point out is that ,this is the reason that fanboys just plain hate each other

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
Fanboys Fanboys!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2003, 12:01:32 PM »
Meh, that's not a particularly bad fanboy (at least he only posted once). I've seen Nintendo fanboys so blind you wonder how they find the keys to type.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline PointZero

• View Profile
Fanboys Fanboys!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2003, 12:50:06 PM »
i mean yea it ok if you like your system but dont be blind about it.Triforce actually posted alot during the topic just keep clicking the pages there is up to 4 pages

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
Fanboys Fanboys!
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2003, 12:57:47 PM »
Really? I only read to the part where the guy made Triforce look like an idiot.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline manunited4eva22

• Got 1337?
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
Fanboys Fanboys!
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2003, 01:09:25 PM »
I read the part where a guy comes to another forum so he looks less like a fanboy than he is.

Offline PointZero

• View Profile
Fanboys Fanboys!
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2003, 01:52:20 PM »
if i wanted to be a jackass i would have already.

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
Fanboys Fanboys!
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2003, 02:08:20 PM »
Dude, this is a GameCube forum, and your post could be easily described as flame bait.

I never read most of the thread, as I personally find being around that many Microsoft fanboys to be akin to having tacks placed under my nails, but from what I have seen, I tend to agree with the Triforce guy.  There is just no way that someone could get to level 135 without cheating.  It pretty much goes without saying that the Xbox is a breeding ground for hackers and cheaters, as the architecture is nearly identical to the PC, and uses a modification of a well known API.

I have no idea if there is cheating in the GameCube version or not, but I am guessing that there isn't.

In conclusion, YES.  Fanboys do indeed hate eachother.  It comes with the territory.  I have come to terms with a few Sony fanboys, but I have not met a Microsoft fanboy yet who has given me any reason not to hate him.
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline manunited4eva22

• Got 1337?
    • View Profile
Fanboys Fanboys!
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2003, 02:24:12 PM »
Yes there is cheating on the gamecube version, there are beginnings of cheating on it for xbox.  

Offline Locke Cole

• View Profile
Fanboys Fanboys!
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2003, 02:24:54 PM »
Grey... that was a very bad idea.  I don't mean to be a fanboy but you might get him pissed off by telling him that Xbox is breeding grounds for hackers.  I mean Xbox is ok, but it's just not my cup of tea.  I think I'm interested into one game but I forgot which.  It doesn't matter about what one Gamecube fanboy posts anyway.  He doesn't represent all of us, and as Grey posted above, this is flame bait.  

Offline PointZero

• View Profile
Fanboys Fanboys!
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2003, 02:34:49 PM »
thats is why i put this topic in other systems.It might be hacked but there was also the point of photoshop thats anyone could have done it with photoshop.if this is flameball then lock the topic and i am an xbox fan(not fanboy since i like all my systems at the moment)

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
Fanboys Fanboys!
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2003, 02:34:57 PM »
Grey: If you can't accept that their are blind Nintendo fanboys, you yourself are more biased than I thought. Point's not trying to cause a fight- he's just making a comment.

Offline manunited4eva22

• Got 1337?
    • View Profile
Fanboys Fanboys!
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2003, 02:58:21 PM »
To be frank xbox is a breeding ground for hackers. I have never in my life seen so much hacking around one console.

Offline PointZero

• View Profile
Fanboys Fanboys!
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2003, 03:01:58 PM »
so are you the one who wants to start the fight cause have you seen me say one bad thing about the GC?No ok then.

Offline 3_MaSteRPIeCE

• View Profile
Fanboys Fanboys!
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2003, 03:40:32 PM »

Alright people calm down ok. Its not about xbox and hacking its about fanboys ok. If u hate the xbox ... don't change this thread's subject.

make another thread about how u dislike xbox alright!
Money for war but not enough to feed the poor - TuPac

Offline manunited4eva22

• Got 1337?
    • View Profile
Fanboys Fanboys!
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2003, 03:42:28 PM »
Yes I hate the console I have spent over 1 grand on... ya right. I am just calling it as I see it. And if you have said bad things then you are not exactly the one to complain about fanboys either.  

Offline 3_MaSteRPIeCE

• View Profile
Fanboys Fanboys!
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2003, 03:46:56 PM »

Originally posted by: manunited4eva22
Yes I hate the console I have spent over 1 grand on... ya right. I am just calling it as I see it. And if you have said bad things then you are not exactly the one to complain about fanboys either.

My post wasn't even specifically to you.

As i said ... calm down.  
Money for war but not enough to feed the poor - TuPac

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
Fanboys Fanboys!
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2003, 04:11:06 PM »

Originally posted by: mouse_clicker
Grey: If you can't accept that their are blind Nintendo fanboys, you yourself are more biased than I thought. Point's not trying to cause a fight- he's just making a comment.

At no time did I ever say or imply that there aren't blind Nintendo fanboys.  Please don't put words in my mouth.  Thanks.  Because I happened to agree with Triforce in principle based upon ONE POST, does not make me a blind fanboy or imply that I don't believe that there are blind Nintendo fanboys.

And he is trying to pick a fight.  He has come to a Nintendo forum and basically attacked Nintendo fanboys in general.  I would call that flame bait.

Originally posted by: manunited4eva22
To be frank xbox is a breeding ground for hackers. I have never in my life seen so much hacking around one console.

True, and that's what I was getting at.  I happen to know many people who couldn't wait for the Xbox to come simply so that they could start hacking the sh!t out of it.  It's architecture is like a big welcome mat.  The GCN is much more difficult, as it uses strange parts that few know how to deal with.  
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean