Author Topic: AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  (Read 6330 times)

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
RE:AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2006, 09:04:55 AM »

Originally posted by: Ghisy

Originally posted by: VGrevolution
Block buyers who:

* Are registered in countries to which I don't ship

Now I have a question about that: I'm only a buyer on Ebay and it annoys me when people don't wanna ship the item I'm interested in to where I live.
Is there a reason why? I mean, if the buyer agrees to pay shipping to his/her country, I don't see where the problem is.

Ah good question, trust me I would if I could track the item. The trouble is that I've have a couple bad experiences where the item gets caught up in customs or something, and it takes weeks to get shipped leaving me wide open to get negative feedback. One guy actually left me negative feedback and did end up getting the game a few days later, but did not retract his feedback. So I keep it in the US where I can track the package and know for sure what is going on.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline Ghisy

• Pronounced "GC"
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2006, 09:41:40 AM »
Hmmm, I see, well, that makes sense.
You could always state in the auction that any customs fees are the buyer's responsibility and delays may apply. As for tracking, you could use FedEx or others but of course, their prices are much higher than USPS'.
I'm just being the devil's advocate here but I totally understand your point of view, thanks for clearing that up
~Ghisy~
(pronounced GC!)

Currently playing: My Japanese Coach (DS), Resident Evil 5 (PS3), The Conduit (WII), Street Fighter IV (PS3)

Offline Talon

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2006, 12:19:37 AM »
I do not understand why anyone would pay the RRP for the PS3 let alone $10000.  The PS3 has one of the worst launch line ups ever.  I definitely wont be buying a PS3 until there is a severe price drop and there is a few decent games (ie FFXIII).  Not to mention it wont be launching in Aus until March.
Whats at the end?
Whats at the end?
Whats at the end of Satan's rainbow?

Offline IceCold

• I love you Vanilla Ice!
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2006, 12:31:28 PM »
Oh God.. Apparently, someone bidded $900 US on 3 PlayStations, probably expecting it to be a PS3.
"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
---------------------------------------------
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
----------------------------
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by the candlelig

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2006, 01:01:17 PM »
I hate that crap where sellers try to deceive the buyers. It is stuff like that which causes ebay to put so many restrictions on sellers, heck one of my Wiis was pulled and I have no idea why I had my receipt, my name card and the system all in the pic.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
RE: AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2006, 08:07:23 PM »
The title is pretty unambiguous. Even though the text itself can't be read since it tries to run away from the viewer (faulty Javascript or on purpose?) that should've been plain as day.