Author Topic: Jak II  (Read 3455 times)

Offline Slavefive

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Jak II
« on: March 20, 2003, 02:52:25 PM »
I just read the preview of Jak II, the sequel to Jak and Daxter.  This game sounds pretty damn good!  I haven't even played Jak and Daxter, but I'm gonna run out and buy it now (plus it's only $20).  I know that the first one was good, not mind-numbingly good, but good.  But, I want to be ready for the sequel.  Anybody else psyked for this game?
I like videogames.  I like them a lot.

Offline K-Man

• View Profile
Jak II
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2003, 11:30:48 PM »
I'm so psyked and I've only read or post, I never even knew there was a Jak 2 coming. WHen you get it the first thing you will think is: "I like the animation of Jak's jump." Because thats what I thought.
Australia -4- Life

i know who you are...
...the leader of my soul...
...you can't kill me...
...im immortal!!!

Offline boggy b

• View Profile
Jak II
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2003, 02:12:37 AM »
I like the fact that on a technical level it's doing everything that non-PS2 fans said PS2 couldn't do
"And when he gets to heaven,
To St. Peter he will tell:
One more soldier reporting Sir,
I've served my time in hell."

Offline Dirk Temporo

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
Jak II
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2003, 07:07:12 AM »
The first one looked pretty cool though I never played it. Actually, my friend has it and he never plays it either. I guess it just isn't our kind of game. But it looks really good for people who like games like that. Oh, and boggy b, you can run but you can't hide... I've found you! And why aren't you ever on Infoceptor anymore?
"You've had your dream old man. It's time to wake up!"
-Travis Touchdown

Offline yrrab436

• View Profile
Jak II
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2003, 04:28:13 PM »
I have Ratchet and Clank and I love it.  Naughty Dog shared Jak and Daxter technology with Insomniac, so if the Ratchet and Clank engine at least uses some elements of the Jak and Daxter engine, I suppose I should pick up the first Jak and Daxter if it's only US$20.

I think I'll read up on Jak II now...

Edit:
Fixed incorrect character/game name.

Offline boggy b

• View Profile
Jak II
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2003, 08:03:28 AM »
I have been at Infoceptor! Just been posting in the War3 and GF more than RPG forum :-P
"And when he gets to heaven,
To St. Peter he will tell:
One more soldier reporting Sir,
I've served my time in hell."