Author Topic: Xbox 360 is the name, Concaved console plays the games  (Read 50701 times)

Offline nolimit19

• The Owner
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
i wouldnt be surprised if the new xbox flops
A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice.

Thomas Paine

Offline Flames_of_chaos

• Dancing News Panda
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
Well a port of FF:XI has been announced so im sure someone on this board will be happy about that*cough cough palezero cough cough*
PM me for DS and Wii game friend codes
Wii: 6564 0802 7064 2744
3DS: 4124-5011-7289
PSN: Flames_of_chaos XBL tag: Evulcorpse
http://twitter.com/flames_of_chaos/

Former NWR and PixlBit staff member.

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
"A slot on the podium underneath the display showed an Xbox 360 chassis, powered and glowing, but they were there for show only. Plainly visible behind vented grates were a pair of Power Mac G5s side-by-side, doing the real work."

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/mc/20050520/tc_mc/e3powermacsrunxbox360demos

Can anyone that went there confirm seeing it?
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
No but from what I heard the game developers have confirmed that these were running on macs or in some cases (EA's games) were even prerendered.

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
How long has PD0 been in development? Five years? Microsoft might as well kill off Rare. They aren't doing it any good.
"I am going away, but the State will always remain" - Louis XIV, on his deathbed.

"Chimps are like fine wine: I drink them both." - A friend of a friend of mine.

Offline Artimus

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
All the hands on impressions of PD0 completely negate the shots. They claim its beautiful and amazing to play.

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
Of course, almost all professional websites out there claimed the X360 was well received.