Author Topic: Cinderella Magical Dreams Released  (Read 1604 times)

Offline Karl Castaneda #2

• Staff Clone
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
Cinderella Magical Dreams Released
« on: September 20, 2005, 10:52:11 AM »
Have a magical dream, courtesy of Disney and Buena Vista Interactive.

DISNEY’S CINDERELLA: MAGICAL DREAMS FOR GAME BOY® ADVANCE AND  DISNEY’S CINDERELLA DOLLHOUSE 2 FOR PC NOW AVAILABLE    

Fairy Godmother and Friends Help Make Cinderella’s Dreams Come True in Two New Interactive Games

BURBANK, Calif. — (September 20, 2005) — Buena Vista Games, Inc. (BVG), the interactive entertainment arm of The Walt Disney Company, announced today that Disney’s Cinderella: Magical Dreams for the Nintendo Game Boy® Advance and Disney’s Cinderella Dollhouse 2 for PC/CD-ROM are now available at retail outlets nationwide.

“Cinderella has been a long-time favorite character of the Disney family, popular with kids and parents alike,” said Dana Long, director of kids’ marketing for Buena Vista Games.  â€śBuena Vista Games is proud to be a part of the celebration surrounding the release of the Cinderella 55th Anniversary Special Edition DVD with two great titles that are sure to enchant and delight Cinderella fans of all ages and generations.”  

As a special offer through December 31, 2006, players will receive a free Disney Enchanted Call from their favorite Disney Princess, when they register their game online in the United States.

Disney’s Cinderella: Magical Dreams for the Game Boy® Advance is an action-platform, side-scrolling game, which invites players to experience the magical moments from the animated film, “Disney’s Cinderella.”  Clips from the film introduce new levels of game play with favorite characters, like Cinderella, the Fairy Godmother, Lucifer, and Gus & Jaq.  Players will help Cinderella finish her chores, grant wishes with the Fairy Godmother, and direct Gus & Jaq out of harm’s way from Lucifer.  Once the players progress to the Royal Ball, they will guide Cinderella and the Prince, as they dance in the spotlight, maneuver around other couples and perform a variety of moves like a dip or a lift. When the clock strikes midnight, it will be a race against time to help Cinderella outsmart the king’s search party and live happily ever after with the Prince. Developed by DC Studios and published by Disney Interactive, a publishing label of Buena Vista Games, Cinderella: Magical Dreams is rated “E” for Everyone by the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) and has a suggested retail price of $29.99.

I am Karl Castaneda's news-posting clone, also known as Karl Castaneda #2. I have an inferiority complex, thanks to my being a clone. Fear me!