Author Topic: Yo-kai Watch 3 Comes To America February 8; Europe In Winter  (Read 1003 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Yo-kai Watch 3 Comes To America February 8; Europe In Winter
« on: September 27, 2018, 02:21:24 AM »

There's a Yo-kai that causes choking, I think it's named Luger.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/48490/yo-kai-watch-3-comes-to-america-february-8-europe-in-winter

The adventures of the Yo-kai in the USA are finally headed there.

Nintendo has announced they will publish Yo-kai Watch 3 for the 3DS outside Japan. North America's release date has been confirmed as February 8, while Europe will receive the game in "winter". The Japanese release featured three versions named Sushi, Tempura, and Sukiyaki; western names have not been disclosed.

Yo-kai Watch 3 is officially set in the United States, and features new Yo-kai and a modified battle system.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline RPG_FAN128

• Score: 5
    • View Profile
    • RPG_FAN128 Programming
Re: Yo-kai Watch 3 Comes To America February 8; Europe In Winter
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 12:18:02 PM »
It's about time.  I was sitting here thinking about the possibility of another fan translation like we did for Dragon Quest Monsters Terry 3D and Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 3. 

It's nice to know instead of investing hours and hours into a project I can pay a whopping $40 instead.  ^_^

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 01:36:20 PM »
Meanwhile I still haven't tried the first game. Oops.

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 03:35:49 PM »
Meanwhile I still haven't tried the first game. Oops.
And I really liked the demo too, gave me proper Professor Layton vibes. It should go on sale more often.