Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mario Paintball World 5-1 Star World Bonus

(1/5) > >>

Spak-Spang:
A brave and strong Koopa began to take the leadership role of team Bowser.  "We may not have experience and leadership of our King Bowser, but we have his training; we must carry on!!!  Let's let up a parameter around our flags, and I will go out alone as silent as the Koopa Ninja clan and get a flag for team Bowser."

On the other side Luigi was elected new leader of the toad's and Princess Peach respectfully bowed out from the role, surely Luigi is as brilliant a general as Mario had been...

"Wario has been changing the battle field randomly.  This new area is an ever changing mess of pipes and sewage.  It is too easy to get lost, let us let up camp and plan for the location and battle.  We will have guards, around the clock and perhaps we can win tomorrow."

It seemed like a cowards plan, but there was logic, and the toads were tired from the extended battle.  Princess Peach decide for at least today it was a good plan, but tomorrow we would need action.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wario was buried into his warp bag, trying to find something to get them out of Pipe World.  All this treasure and nothing to get home.  Wario was frustrated, but determined to get home with his new possessions. 

Wario was so focused he never heard the sound of Koopa sneaking up on him.  As carefully as possible Koopa aimed his gun.  "Surely Luigi is digging in that bag, once his head pops up I will fire." Koopa thought to himself.

Finally going up for "fresh air" Wario popped his head out of the bag.  SPLAT, SPLAT!!!  stumbling backwards the aim was true, and Wario was hit between the eyes twice. 

"WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!  You Stupid imbecile, you can't shot the referee."  Wario shouted at kicked his bag at the Koopa; which hit with a great force knocking Koopa out cold (and out of his shell.) 

The bag laid open and a STAR SPRITE flew out.  "Finally, I am free from your wicked prison Wario." 

Wario seized the opportunity and lied, "No great Sprite, it was Bowser you sealed you in the bag, I freed you in hopes you can free me from this horrible place.  I kicked the bag breaking the locks and bound you."

"Very well, then I will teleport you and your friends to my world.  From there you can warp home to anywhere in the mushroom kingdom. "  And with that a Bright light teleported them into the sky.

Spak-Spang:
Details.

Dasmos- Wario was voted out.
DAaaman64 Bowser Gunner was voted out.

NWR_pap64:
Vote Gylldas

ThePerm:
vote pap64 until everyone else gets on and i can change it to shyguy

NWR_DrewMG:
vote Gylldas

Navigation

[0] Message Index