Community Forums > NWR Forums Discord

INTEREST CHECK in totally sweet forum-based death game

(1/7) > >>

S-U-P-E-R:
Pryopizm sprung this idea (called 'Mafia') on me that he's done on another forum. If I follow:

- People sign up
- Three people are selected to be the mob, one is the serial killer, one is the cop, the rest are innocent townies. If lots of people sign up, more roles can be added.
- Nobody knows who anybody else are, except the mob members know each other.
- The mob chooses people to die each day. The serial killer acts alone and takes out a guy every other day. The cop investigates and finds the role of a person each day (but runs the risk of having the mob "godfather" come up as innocent). Comedy ensues!
- Each day, the game hosts writes the goings on into a thrilling (or arousing) piece of fiction.
- Either the game ends when only the mob lives, the townies live, or the serial killer remains.

I read some of the threads and they were pretty awesome and sometimes hilarious. This thread is an interest check: if we get at least ten people to sign up, we'll try out a game. If LOTS of people sign up, we could add a second mob or more crazy roles.

hahahaha, man, in Mafia II, I found out about the serial killer
and I created new AIM names and started trying to blackmail him to work for my mafia (I was the godfather of one mafia)
while at the same time I was alerting townies of his role so that I'd have insurance that he'd be killed off before he could turn against me
--- End quote ---

lol

S-U-P-E-R:
Also, playing requires virtually NO WORK, only voting for people. That's all it requires.

But chances are you want to pay attention to who's voting how or just try to pull strings with people so that you can win.

Pryopizm:
This game really does kick ass, and the more the merrier.  It's already in its fifth iteration at the other forum and it's become incredibly popular.

S-U-P-E-R:
lol owned

Bill Aurion:
Sure, whatever!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version